Who is the best pairing for Eliwood

Aisuko Lyrical

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best pairing for Eliwood

Eliwood x Lyn for me. I think they'd suit each other pretty well. Ninian is like, from a wholly different world and I don't approve of bestiality. Fiora, I honestly have no idea why IS would put her as a possible candidate.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys DO realize that people are doing that to get those EXACT reactions from you guys, right?

I do, you know.

I'm not going to become their slave anymore.

So my SS Poll choices aren't going to change after now.

Edited by Serge Dusk Herzen

You guys DO realize that people are doing that to get those EXACT reactions from you guys, right?

I know I know cry.gifsob.gif

Edited by Chrom's Archie

I do, you know.

I'm not going to become their slave anymore.

So my SS Poll choices aren't going to change after now.

wanna bet on that?

In other news, if there's no option to have Eliwood pair with someone from fe6 or fe8, I'm moving this to the fe7 board. You have until I remember to come back here and move it.

Kent and Fiora was the most cringe worthy piece of Dialogue I ever read... That really makes me hate both of them.

Rebecca and Will is great, but I also like Rebecca and Lowen. They are pretty cute together.

And I likeSain XPriscilla as well. The only girl that makes him cry...

Aw, I liked Fiora! I thought she was a cool girl. Kent's kinda boring, imo, but since I don't like Geoffrey from the Tellius games, who is pretty similar to him (generic chivalrous personality, leader of the knights, can crush on the princess, etc.), it's no surprise that I don't like him either. But one scene with Kent did make me crack up, and that's the CG where he's facepalming at Sain. Just lol. XD

And I would like Sain and Priscilla too, except they can't actually get together. I never liked doomed pairings like that. :(

It is clear to me that Hector makes the best partner for Eliwood. Simply look at their support, it starts high and grows at a fairly quick pace. If that doth not say OTP, I doth not know what does.

If I were to give a semi-serious answer, I think the best pairing for Eli would be Ninian. Having a quarter dragon kid is pretty sweet and they have the best supports together out of his three potential wives. Also, Lyn is a doofus and Fiora is a terrible sister. :<

For Hector, I could never decide between Florina and Farina... threesome time?

But seriously

Eliwood x Ninian

Hector x Florina

Lyn x who gives a fuck about Lyn

me XD I give a fuck about Lyn but I don't gives a rats ass about Hetor but Hector x Florina cause it's kinda cute

wanna bet on that?

Sure.

OMG YOU'RE A MOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?

OMG YOU'RE A GLOBAL MOD!!!

I take that back, I don't want to bet on that.

Edited by Serge Dusk Herzen

For Eliwood, I always liked him with Ninian for the story. Lyn is more practical, because Lyn can fight... just saying. I always personally thought there should be Lyn/Tactician, but that is just me.

For Eliwood, I always liked him with Ninian for the story. Lyn is more practical, because Lyn can fight... just saying. I always personally thought there should be Lyn/Tactician, but that is just me.

Gosh Dang It!!! Repost.

Screw you, lag.

Perhaps I should clarify. Lyn/ MALE tactician

Raven, you try WAY too hard.

MODEDIT: c-c-c-c-comboooo

dude don't double- or triple-post extends to quadruple-posting

Edited by Integrity
don't double or triple post

I never understood Eliwood x Ninian.

It always felt like Ninian really fell in love with Eliwood's father, Elbert, and Eliwood simply became the next closest option.

Eliwood x Ninian for me. I was actually insanely suprised during my first playthrough of the game when I found out that it was possible for the two of them to not end up with each other, seeing how the story heavily implies that they're going to end up together no matter what.

Eliwood x Villager girl

By the rules of FE4 inheritance if Roy's mom is any of the three women listed he'd actually have some speed

That being said I ship every lord with villager girl

I always personally thought there should be Lyn/Tactician, but that is just me.

That's not just you. I always felt that Tactician x Lyn was pretty strongly implied in Lyn's story. I'm pretty sure she's even the only character in the game to mention the tactician in her death quote.

Anyway, I prefer relatively obscure pairings for the three lords, so Eliwood ends up going with Fiora in my games.

That's not just you. I always felt that Tactician x Lyn was pretty strongly implied in Lyn's story. I'm pretty sure she's even the only character in the game to mention the tactician in her death quote.

Anyway, I prefer relatively obscure pairings for the three lords, so Eliwood ends up going with Fiora in my games.

And then there was the option that the tactician never existed when you start Eli's mode on a second playthrough onwards.

Because for one thing...

how Lyn said MU in the FE13 DLC looked familiar and that they might be the "Mark" instead of "Mark/Morgan"... I'd go with "the tactician never existed after Lyn's story". Because I sure as hell wouldn't have ended up in Awakening if I was in Elibe.

I'd ship the hell out of Eliwood x Generic Village girl-chan in that case with Lumi.

It is clear to me that Hector makes the best partner for Eliwood. Simply look at their support, it starts high and grows at a fairly quick pace. If that doth not say OTP, I doth not know what does.

Ridiculous... The OTP is Eliwood X Lowen. He's a knight and a great cook. That's the perfect combo !

Though... Lowen will be far more popular if he was a girl...

Eliwood x Villager girl

By the rules of FE4 inheritance if Roy's mom is any of the three women listed he'd actually have some speed

Eliwood X Rebecca ?

The game still implies Lyn X Rebecca... There's even Serra explaining it in her Sain A Support.

(By the way, it's a shame that Hector haven't any ending with Serra.

As much as I love Farina, Serra/Hector looks more like a couple...)

Eliwood x Villager girl

I can add villager girl if more people want it but all of my Roys have a lot of speed

Edited by Chrom's Archie

<br>That's not just you. I always felt that Tactician x Lyn was pretty strongly implied in Lyn's story. I'm pretty sure she's even the only character in the game to mention the tactician in her death quote.<br><br>Anyway, I prefer relatively obscure pairings for the three lords, so Eliwood ends up going with Fiora in my games.<br>
<br><br>

Wait... Someone agrees with me? FINALLY!!! Heck, I wanted it (MarkXLyn) so bad, I wrote a fanfiction about it. Well, am writing.

Hooray for fanfiction.

For the record, it is Lyn x Mark. I just decided to go with the default name. Laziness, I guess. I mean, it's not like I'm going to name a main character after me. I'm not THAT narcissistic.

Edited by MasonTheTactician

Oh yes, fanfiction is fun! I currently am writing Tellius fics and an Elibe fic with SainxFiora (though Sain and Kent are the main characters). ^^

Oh yes, fanfiction is fun! I currently am writing Tellius fics and an Elibe fic with SainxFiora (though Sain and Kent are the main characters). ^^

Fun, yes. But if anyone thinks that it's easy...(glances around) Well, you're WRONG. Very wrong.

For the record, the (glances around) was when i was contemplating murder for anyone who thinks fanfiction is easy to write.

Fun, yes. But if anyone thinks that it's easy...(glances around) Well, you're WRONG. Very wrong.

Oh, of course it isn't easy. But I find it fun enough to endure the difficulties. :)

Oh, of course it isn't easy. But I find it fun enough to endure the difficulties. :)

Oh, yes. Its totally worth it. It is almost like a little child... but a bit less interactive.

If anyone wants to read my fanfic, just ask, and you shall recieve.

Ninian is the obvious pick for a variety of reasons that shouldn't really require explanation. Lyndis is a neat idea and would probably work well with Eliwood, but they're clearly not destined for the same thing; Eliwood is to be the Marquess of Pherae and become entrenched in Lycian affairs, Lyndis is to return to the plains she calls home. They just aren't going the same places. And while I personally actually really like Eliwood x Fiora conceptually, there's just no supporting evidence for it.