Awakening Meme!

So, I found this really neat Awakening meme on Deviantart and I thought it would be fun to share it here. ^^ It asks things like what does your Avatar look like, who did they marry, who's your favorite character in the game, and to draw that character in your favorite pair for said character.

The blank one is right here!

I also filled it out myself. :3 Here's mine.

great_aether_s_fire_emblem_awakening_meme__by_great_aether-d5wqysl.png

Panel 1: Yup, that's my Avatar, Kelli! Her hair color is one of my favorite shades of blue and I love that hairstyle. :D

Panel 2: I chose Frederick to be Kelli's hubby back when I played the Awakening demo. I noticed that Frederick is the only character not to trust the Avatar so quickly, and I thought it'd be cool if such a thing could develop all the way into love. Then I heard the female Avatar called Frederick "Freddy Bear" (and she totally does too! It's SO cute!) and that sealed the deal for me. lol

Panel 3: Haha, Frederick again! I can't help it, I love this guy so much. <3 He's so funny in how he acts like a butler to Chrom and Lissa sometimes and then his C support with Chrom is just LFMAO. And then Freddy's support with the female Avatar was funny AND cute at the same time! Plus, as I wrote, I think he's cute and charming! I'd have fallen just as much in love with him as my Avatar did if I really were her. x3

Panel 4: Yay, pic here at last! It's also a separate piece on my DA. :3

Panel 5: Yeah, I hate Sumia. Sometimes stupid characters can be funny, but Sumia's stupidity just made me facepalm repeatedly. And she's really annoying with this attitude. The only cool thing about her is her being good with animals.

Panel 6: You should've seen this coming, lol. I love Frederick and I love his support with the female Avatar. How can I NOT draw them with baby Morgan? I drew this with a mouse, but I like how it turned out! It's so cute. x3 Oh, and that pendant Kelli is wearing around her neck? It's actually given to her by Frederick in the game if the right mini conversation occurs between the two on an event tile (the sparkly squares on the map) after they are married. I just came up with how it looks. ^^

Panel 7: Okay, this, I could not resist. XD Seriously, Chrom's Aether is boring compared to Ike's! lol Ike throws his sword and does flips and stuff while Chrom just does his normal critical animation. Ike's Aether is way more epic! Sorry Chrom, but you tried. You're still cool though, don't worry. ;D

Panel 8: Damn, Stahl. Just damn. You're one hell of a tank, dude! You're even better than Sain from FE7, as much as I hate to admit it (cause I'm a Sain fangirl as well lol) . o_o

Feel free to comment and share your own! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

Ahhh, I'd love to do one of these but I can't draw to save my life! T^T

But I like yours! Frederick is super cool, and I love his (japanese version) references to a certain butler....

I'm not sure who I'd put for character I hate. I don't think much of Sumia, but I don't really hate her either (and you would hate me if you knew who I paired her with...) >_> <_<

I would've drawn more pics, but I take too long just to do one...lol. So I used some official art and screenshots instead. XD

But thanks! ^^ And Fred references a butler in the Japanese version? Who is it? :o

oh no you didn't!

Oh yes I did! ph34r.gif

I would've drawn more pics, but I take too long just to do one...lol. So I used some official art and screenshots instead. XD

But thanks! ^^ And Fred references a butler in the Japanese version? Who is it? :o

Have you ever heard of something called Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)???

Have you ever heard of something called Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)???

Oh, no, not at all. xP

I can't wait to add that picture that I want to do for panel four, but it's gonna be awhile. I had the idea before I found this meme too, lol. I have a request to do first though.

Oh, no, not at all. xP

I can't wait to add that picture that I want to do for panel four, but it's gonna be awhile. I had the idea before I found this meme too, lol. I have a request to do first though.

Oh, then I'll check back and see it when its done! I can't draw for crap, but I love to appreciate other's artwork! ^_^

Oh, then I'll check back and see it when its done! I can't draw for crap, but I love to appreciate other's artwork! ^_^

Okay, great! I'll get to it as soon as I can. ^^

Wow, I'll read these later. But before that... I think Chrom's Aether is cooler than Ike's. Sure, Ike does the jump in the air, catch his thing, yada yada. But Chrom make it look like his doing a fighting game combo! Especially if he gets a hit after the Aether activation, he turns around and does the finishing blow.

Wow, I'll read these later. But before that... I think Chrom's Aether is cooler than Ike's. Sure, Ike does the jump in the air, catch his thing, yada yada. But Chrom make it look like his doing a fighting game combo! Especially if he gets a hit after the Aether activation, he turns around and does the finishing blow.

Ike's Aether actually feels like it would be painful, Chrom's...not so much. IDK then again many of the games in Awakening feel like they are painless.

Hey, that's fine. I didn't expect everyone to agree with me. I just thought it'd be funny to exhibit my thought in that panel by doing a mini sprite comic. lol

Ike's Aether actually feels like it would be painful, Chrom's...not so much. IDK then again many of the games in Awakening feel like they are painless.

There's games in Awakening? Oh my.

*ahem* I was too lazy to do this entirely ha ha. I was thinking of doing a text version.

Ahhh, I'd love to do one of these but I can't draw to save my life! T^T

Me neither, so I filled out mine with screenshots I took and some pics from the web. I'm not very good at drawing.

FE13Meme_bigAceTacticianVersion_zps1931eac0.jpg

Panel 1: My Avatar's name is Amy.

Panel 2: My Female Avatar married Chromwub.gif

Panel 3: Chrom, Lucina is a close second though.

Panel 4: Female Avatar X Chrom-OTP

Panel 5: Chrom!Cynthia, just seeing her makes my blood boil.

Panel 6: My Awakening Family of Chrom, my Female Avatar, Lucina and Chrom!Morgan(M)

Panel 7: Catria and Cordelia are alike because they love blue-haired lords but they cannot marry them T_T

Panel 8: The unstoppable pairing of Chrom and my Female Avatar, does that count?

Me neither, so I filled out mine with screenshots I took and some pics from the web. I'm not very good at drawing.

FE13Meme_bigAceTacticianVersion_zps1931eac0.jpg

Panel 1: My Avatar's name is Amy.

Panel 2: My Female Avatar married Chromwub.gif

Panel 3: Chrom, Lucina is a close second though.

Panel 4: Female Avatar X Chrom-OTP

Panel 5: Chrom!Cynthia, just seeing her makes my blood boil.

Panel 6: My Awakening Family of Chrom, my Female Avatar, Lucina and Chrom!Morgan(M)

Panel 7: Catria and Cordelia are alike because they love blue-haired lords but they cannot marry them T_T

Panel 8: The unstoppable pairing of Chrom and my Female Avatar, does that count?

Its sad, but my female avatar meme would look almost exactly like yours! XD That was a good one!

Maybe I could try making one for my male avatar.....how do you put in screenshots??? I'm not very tech savvy at all, and I lament it every day.

Its sad, but my female avatar meme would look almost exactly like yours! XD That was a good one!

Maybe I could try making one for my male avatar.....how do you put in screenshots??? I'm not very tech savvy at all, and I lament it every day.

1: Download whatever images you find on the web that you want to use.

2: Open the meme image in MSPaint.

3: Click "Paste From" from the Edit menu.

4: Select the screenshot.

5: Move the screenshot from the place where it appears to wherever you want to put it.

Hope this helps~

1: Download whatever images you find on the web that you want to use.

2: Open the meme image in MSPaint.

3: Click "Paste From" from the Edit menu.

4: Select the screenshot.

5: Move the screenshot from the place where it appears to wherever you want to put it.

Hope this helps~

Oh, ok thanks! I'll try doing this and hopefully putting mine up later! :)