[FE10] You guys should stop talking about EM on skype chat

PKL

I skipped the seal and everything and just went through the top platform so the mage, soldier and the other guy I don't remember can just follow you and suicide. Also Volug allows everyone to not pay any attention to the top left

CR-S01: Nolan, Nephenee, Tanith, Calill, Rhys, Astrid, Muarim, Nasir, Stefan

2-P - 8/54 turns

lol. I tried to get some EXP into Neal for 2-2

2-1 - 3/54 turns

Neph is raegmaster

edit: JUST KIDDING IT'S FREE

2-2 - 3/57 turns

Neph + free!Neal destroys this map

2-3 - 5/62 turns

BEXP'd Geoffrey a level. Astrid helps me get the speedwing. <3 Astrid.

2-E - 2/64 turns

I BEXP'd Calill to 3rd tier for Archlill so she could 2HKO Ludveck with meteor. The first turn Neph broke down the wall so that Calill could get off the platform, then she went into meteoring range for Ludveck. Neph on the 2nd turn clears her path, then Leanne vigors both of them after the first meteor, then Calill meteors again. She also could double him (cray!), but she missed the 2nd attack.

3-P - FREE/64 turns

I had a blast getting Rhys a bunch of extra EXP by healing all the dumbass laguz. By the end of the chapter he wasn't doubled LOL and he got really good level ups. I didn't get any of the clearance BEXP but still, lol I got a ton cuz EM and laguz

3-1 - 4/68 turns

Gave adept to Boyd, and BEXP'd Rhys as much as I could to the point where he could actually double things. I couldn't rout before all the reinforcements came because I had no people :( 4 turn itself was already stupidly hard with only 3 units. RAEG I hate this chapter when I don't have any units.

Edited by CR-S01

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you get more BEXP for killing less people iirc?

no I'm too lazy to restart lol

lol

nope, extra bexp is awarded by leaving the "villagers" alive, which are: the hand axe fighter near the southern ledges, the stl swd myrm near the jav soldier, the venin edge myrm and the fighter guarding the south western house. When all of them survive you get 5100 P

edit: the villagers note is seen in the biorhythm page where commander and group appears (unit info).

Edited by Quintessence

Part 2: Of Countries and Kings

2-P: 8/56

Mendbot Lincy. Also, marcia got hp, str, skl, sp and hp, str, mag, skl, sp, lck. Raeg. Btw, Lincy killed the dracoboss, woohoo!

2-1: free

Meh. Heather got and stole/killed bandits/visit houses.

2-2: 3/59

Lucia and HeRher get bexp'd (one lv and two levs, respectively). Luchi drops Lucybomb and wind edge crts maraj. Also, heather is pretty mediocre, no str/10.

2-3: 5/64

Geoff lv 20

2-E: 2/66

After millions of tries Heather couldn't Bane luvdisc, and I read the skill's description and says: "Does not work on all opponents". >_>. In the end Heather got the drop and Lincy the luvkill. Btw, Heather got to t3 wee, but she getting str is a pain in th...

C-Haarre you are already dead

I hope so

Part 3: Intersecting Vows

3-P: free/66

I still 7 turned this because Tits bio in the next chapter and reliable adept/sol procs etc etc. Mist is getting dynamic and gets str and crts stuff and gets kills she doesn't deserve, ragewhy

3-1: 3/69

Adept/Sol is not necessary because t3 tits owns and orkos everything. Mist keeps getting nice lv ups and Ike obliterates everything. Btw, used Shinon as free unit because killer blows behind the wall are lulzy. He got the robe and tits the gem.

3-2: 2/71

cr is doomed! Celeritis drops the lesbiomb with adept and max mt/crt steel forges. She gets str and double crts the boss lol. Also, Mistdoof counter crtkills an sm due to Ike's bond, yeah!

3-3: This can be 6 turnable but Ike needs more move, ragequit

ok NOW I want to rage restart so I can more EXP in 2-1 raeg

Neph is actually getting killed in 3-3 because I used all the part 2 EXP on Calill and all the part 3 EXP on Rhys >_>

Rhys sucks. You shouldn't restart though. What would that accomplish? Youve hit all the minimums. And I doubt Neph will die unless youre just unlucky. Since EM enemies suck.

ok NOW I want to rage restart so I can more EXP in 2-1 raeg

Neph is actually getting killed in 3-3 because I used all the part 2 EXP on Calill and all the part 3 EXP on Rhys >_>

wut, neph is like at base? What is Rhys doing?

In such case make Rhys take Neph's place and vice versa.

She gets killed if she doesn't heal, even with EM enemies. No she got like 6 levels but she didn't get that much durability. She can ORKO though but that's part of the problem

Ugh