Where did the risen come from?

Grima poops them out after eating his daily dose of human bodies, so it's understandable that they could have just went through Lucina's portal of the future. What I don't understand is how some of them got through to the present before Lucina.

Edited by Constable Reggie

Grima poops them out after eating his daily dose of human bodies, so it's understandable that they could have just went through Lucina's portal of the future. What I don't understand is how some of them got through to the present before Lucina.

Grima simply used his own method of time traveling too.

He's pretty much the same power of Naga, so...

But he've never traveled in time before so he screwed up with MU's memory.

OR LUCINA WAS ON TO IT FROM THE START AND PLOTTED TO OVERTHROW CHROM, BUT AS SHE MET CHROM 2 YEARS BEFORE HER BIRTH, SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT THINGS THAT SHE NEVER KNEW... TRUST, COMPANIONSHIP AND FRIENDSHIP.

AND WE'VE BEEN ALL FOOLED FROM THE START.

Bonus point if she married someone in your playthrough.

That explains why the revenants and entombed are piles of jelly. They're actually just diarrhea LOL.

OR LUCINA WAS ON TO IT FROM THE START AND PLOTTED TO OVERTHROW CHROM, BUT AS SHE MET CHROM 2 YEARS BEFORE HER BIRTH, SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT THINGS THAT SHE NEVER KNEW... TRUST, COMPANIONSHIP AND FRIENDSHIP.

AND WE'VE BEEN ALL FOOLED FROM THE START.

wut.

Doesn't the game mention/hint that the portal can you send you back at different times? I think Laurent ended up arriving at a time period much earlier than Lucina. So it shouldn't be surprising if some Risen appeared before Lucina.

Henry solves this problem entirely with his one line: "You see, when a daddy risen and a mommy risen love each other very much..."

I think the Risen all the civilian's that died during Grima's reign, and many of the Dark Warlords are Chrom's dead army from the future.

Edited by Quick

Doesn't the game mention/hint that the portal can you send you back at different times? I think Laurent ended up arriving at a time period much earlier than Lucina. So it shouldn't be surprising if some Risen appeared before Lucina.

Yes. In fact, I believe Laurent said he was about five physical years older than Lucina because of this.