Hey guys, is it worth it?

On my copy of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, a japanese import DS game I legally purchased from PlayAsia or something, it says something like "Sale or use of this product overseas is prohibited." I'm a baaaaaad maaaaan, playing the fuck out of this game I bought and not even caring.

Since it comes from overseas, does that make us both pirates? Now I must get a parrot, say "arrr" all the time, and talk in a weird accent. Too bad as far as Sword of Seals goes, since Gonzales >>> Geese, especially in Hard Mode. (judging you go A route, but there's plenty of reasons to go there opposed to B )

Edited by Kintenbo

How many different versions of Final Fantasy IV exist (like 45)?

I think 17 last I counted. For America, only four. The total doesn't take into account European releases.

One was a port of the SNES, one a port of the Wonderswan, one the original, and one an actual remake.

Really, if you have issues with the legal problems with having a ROM, it's best just to import it from Play-Asia.

Where I got mine too--far too many pirate carts on eBay for me to care for. Unfortunately, as this is out of print, it's unlikely you'd see one often on their site.

It's the endless Rom vs Import debate.

For me, it shows how loyal to the series to actually go out of my way to get the game as a ROM, then to ignore the 6 FE games that are just begging to be played. :P

But seriously, I try to reimburse the gaming companies by buying more soundtracks and stuff. (Ohwait, scratch the music part out.)

On topic: It's not worth it for $50. (Now if it was $10, that would be a different story.)

However, it is still a good game, especially for the hardcore FE people.

Do me a favor, don't play HM.

Hard Mode was grand, man. I finally got to beat a Fire Emblem game and felt accomplished. I actually broke a sweat beating this thing. It's also nice my favorite character in this game, Gonzales, got a good ol' Hard Mode bonus, making him awesome.

Edited by Kintenbo

if it's worth buying it, i dunno.

in my opinion, it's better in a ROM because you can use the translation patch and take a peek at support convos

hard mode is epic. my chad got killed by a fighter with 20 hit O_O

Hard Mode was grand, man. I finally got to beat a Fire Emblem game and felt accomplished. I actually broke a sweat beating this thing. It's also nice my favorite character in this game, Gonzales, got a good ol' Hard Mode bonus, making him awesome.

Hard Mode was the shit. Chapter 20: The Swords of Seal HM another spin-off of Cog of Destiny HHM. But full of those fucking Wyverns with HM stats. I have to bring Marcus on this chapter.

Hard Mode was the shit. Chapter 20: The Swords of Seal HM another spin-off of Cog of Destiny HHM. But full of those fucking Wyverns with HM stats. I have to bring Marcus on this chapter.

lolwut? Marcus wouldn't be able to stand a chance at this point. Odds are, you'd have good ol' Deick, your beginning cavaliers, Gonzales, Clarine, Rutgar, and many others plenty capable by now.