DLC Kind of Disturbing?

dpt24

85 members have voted

1. 1. Is Killing Heroes from other FE games disturbing?

No, at least not in the "fighting heroes" part. They don't exactly die after getting defeated. They retreat.

In which case it's less disturbing than the main game. Especially the first arc.

I'm one of those that has qualms about fighting against favorite characters. Other characters, well, it's part of Fire Emblem. :x It's not all rainbows and sunshine.

There's something about the DLC chapters that really depresses me, but I haven't quite figured out what it is. My gosh, in LB1 when Leif was questioning what they were fighting for...my heart sank. So depressing... And all the death/retreat quotes... ARGH I can't take it! Dx (Yet I still keep playing/reading... Psychological masochist...)

Speaking of DLC, I like how it's actually army vs army, instead of elite force of super-soldiers vs army. I've wanted to have an army of disposable units on my side, to throw at the enemy like the enemy does to me; LB1 really did it quite well, even if I don't get to control the allied army. So depressing to see people rush to their deaths! And they aren't generic units, they are characters that we know and love/hate. D: It's wonderfully horrible!

And I really hate Hubba. Eirika seemed like she was about to listen to reason, but noooooo! Hubba had to open his big fat mouth so that we had to kill her. :|

Man, I could just strangle him. Dx He's such an idiot! GRAH!

What do you mean by this part? (Despite her DLC version self in Marth's chapter having bright orange clothes...)

There's so much to talk about on that. Started a new thread.

I've wanted to have an army of disposable units on my side, to throw at the enemy like the enemy does to me

I'm disappointed that FE13 doesn't feature Ally units, which are commandable like FE10.

...I've been thinking a lot about FE10 lately. Should really try to hack it someday.

This topic disgusts me!

All this talk about fighting cards and ghosts, but what about the Entombed? EXPonential Growth is part of the DLC, is it not? The heroes in the cards are pretend, but the Entombed are real. They are real! Oh, and don't give me that crap about the Entombed stealing vegetables from "villagers". That's a load of bull made up by Anna. C'mon, even Chrom suspects that story is fake. Ain't it funny that these villagers are nowhere to be seen? It's just lies! Lies to make yourselves not feel guilty about murdering hoards of innocent Entombed. Innocent Entombed that are running from you, no less! I spit upon all who participate in this unjust slaughter of my undead brothers!

There's a reason my Streetpass is called "Scarlet Crusade"

This topic disgusts me!

All this talk about fighting cards and ghosts, but what about the Entombed? EXPonential Growth is part of the DLC, is it not? The heroes in the cards are pretend, but the Entombed are real. They are real! Oh, and don't give me that crap about the Entombed stealing vegetables from "villagers". That's a load of bull made up by Anna. C'mon, even Chrom suspects that story is fake. Ain't it funny that these villagers are nowhere to be seen? It's just lies! Lies to make yourselves not feel guilty about murdering hoards of innocent Entombed. Innocent Entombed that are running from you, no less! I spit upon all who participate in this unjust slaughter of my undead brothers!

I'd much rather have ALL the monsters from FE8 visiting us again. But nope. Only the zombies and reanimated corpses. :(

also, I lol'd at that post.

not our fault your undead brothers give a busload of experience for beating them. lol

Edited by MagicLeafy