My home theater system

Doom103

none of you guys know but im a huge high definition freak im like nuts about good quality sound and video. and i have a little system in my room and i thought id share my interest with you guys. and i installed every thing my self all the electrical wiring and connecting all the cable the right way to get the best picture and sound quality

these are old pics btw the only difference is i got a high definition DVR box from comcast

there are 6 speakers in the room somewere but you cant see them in these pics

20080309_0061.jpg

20080309_0038.jpg

20080309_0039.jpg

Only one Wii Remote, but four PS3 remotes? Madness.

lol i have two wii motes but i hardley use them i always use the gamecube control for everything exept resident evil, metroid and mario galaxy

Dude, that's awesome. I wish I had a little chunk of cash right now to get a 360( if only for FF; I hate Microsoft)

Well, as Micaiah would say, " We must only take what we need;too much or the soul becomes impoverished" or something like that.

Wow, that shade of blue is very bland. I suggest a more vivid shape in the lighter direction. Maybe go for something green. Especially for any intense gaming. Usually softer colors can calm you down because I must agree that the RNG is VERY capable of fucking you over. Also, lol at the Inuyasha manga.

looks like my system but my friends owns yours.

yea probably its not that great of a system. but i like i would like a new receiver mine is the cheapest pioneer which still costs alot but i want this pioneer elite that my mom's friend has.

and what kinda system does your friend have i mean what equipment

and yea inuyasha manga's i love inuyasha my favorite anime ever. how did you know it was inuyasha

Edited by Doom103

so... organised..... can't..... witstand.... cleanlyness....... (dies)

lol i cant stand a mess

*Busts in with a gun* GIMME IT! Lol nice.

lol NO!

how must did you pay?

Tv was 600

receiver and speakers were 200

ps3 399

wii 200

total too much damn money lol