COME GIVE GREGOR BIG HUG

Ukulele no good!

I played SS when it first came to the US, and PoR for the Gamecube. Awakening is the first one I'm going at with a completionist attitude. I also currently have SS from the ambassador program, and this is the 3DS I'm putting a capture card on, so I might be able to do a series on that as well. Once I buy it I'm going balls to the wall with recording, and I'll just post the link to my channel on my profile rather than making a shameless self-promoting post about it. I've been a nintendo diehard since N64, and the 3DS has a lot of great games to cover.

I played SS when it first came to the US, and PoR for the Gamecube. Awakening is the first one I'm going at with a completionist attitude. I also currently have SS from the ambassador program, and this is the 3DS I'm putting a capture card on, so I might be able to do a series on that as well. Once I buy it I'm going balls to the wall with recording, and I'll just post the link to my channel on my profile rather than making a shameless self-promoting post about it. I've been a nintendo diehard since N64, and the 3DS has a lot of great games to cover.

!!!

Capture card!

Too expensive...

Anyway, yeah, cool. Gotta love Fire Emblem! (To the extent of having a completion-ist attitude!)

Too bad I have a limited Internet usage quota, and can't watch too many YouTube videos 'cause they suck up those megabytes/gigabytes super quickly...