22 members have voted

1. 1. Simple Free Graphics?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Awesome DLC Graphics?

• Yes
    • No
    • If the individual graphic is deemed to be worth the money

So from what I've seen, peoples' main complaints in this game are about the character models and the plot. While we can't exactly wish away the entire Valm arc (which I rather liked but ANYWAY), I don't see why IS can't come in and fix the graphics issue.

I mean, think about it: We could have some free/cheap and some other custom graphics. Like, maybe you'd get character skins in the Bonus Box as part of the free weekly pack, consisting of pretty much premade things (EG Great Lord Chrom can use his Lord outfit, Sage Lissa can use her Cleric/Battle Cleric outfit, or Wyvern Rider Sully's armor gets the same model, but actually RED), and there would also be DLC outfits that would be more customized (EG Great Lord Chrom with Marth's model (okay, maybe that would fall under premade), Gaius gets to wear his swimsuit, or Olivia can dress like Ninian)

(EDIT: Heck, looking at the Graphical Nitpicks thread, maybe we could have the option to use the Japanese MAX or Stage Clear things or something XD)

From a business perspective, this has the obvious flaw that, unlike with DLC maps, it's pretty unlikely that everyone would buy every DLC outfit, but really, a lot of these things are so simple that most of the forumgoers here at SF could pull them off, so they shouldn't be expensive to make.

So, good idea, bad idea, or silly question?

(EDIT2: Threw up a poll)

Edited by 47948201

I don't see why IS can't come in and fix the graphics issue.

If IS were going to do anything about the graphics, then they'd have offered this in Japan already. Seeing as they haven't, it means that everybody'll just have to put up with the graphics as they are.

If IS were going to do anything about the graphics, then they'd have offered this in Japan already. Seeing as they haven't, it means that everybody'll just have to put up with the graphics as they are.

Hence "can't" rather than "won't". I'm quite sure they won't, but it's nice to dream.

I'd love to have simple things, like a masked Lucina costume, or...

Grima voice for MU

And I'd definitely pay for costumes like Swimsuits and the like.

Also...an update making character colors carry over with class changes would be fantastic.

I don't think the game was built to received updates like that. If it had been, I think we'd have gotten new support convos in the "bonds" series maps, rather than just map conversations with no gameplay effects. I don't think they can change some of the core elements of the game without making some heavy update, which likely won't happen at this point because the team clearly has moved on by now.

What do you mean by downloadable graphics? If you mean downloadable character models, then absolutely yes. DLC characters do deserve them, at least for their original class. As for downloadable bugfixes, I don't think it's happening. Bugs that aren't game-breaking tend to stay there as features.