Is it possible...

jstein54

Is it possible to get Yarne with vantage and sol. I plan to make him a berserker with wrath for the crit at half health. At the same time he is at half health he will always attack first with vantage. His high skill may also proc sol and rinse and repeat.

1363118969[/url]' post='2315797']

Is it possible to get Yarne with vantage and sol. I plan to make him a berserker with wrath for the crit at half health. At the same time he is at half health he will always attack first with vantage. His high skill may also proc sol and rinse and repeat.

Thread for questions, use that one next time please :)

Hmm maybe with gregor as father? I have bad knowledge with the whole inheritance of classes

Avatar, Gaius and Gregor are the only fathers who pass down Myrmidon and Mercenary, so you can get both Vantage and Sol ^^

Gaius does not have the Mercenery class. It's easy to think he does, because he can be a Hero. His Hero class actually comes from Fighter.

You'll still get Sol from him (and I prefer making him pass Sol than Counter too, in case of a female child), but if you want Armsthrift, he doesn't have that skill.

1363120087[/url]' post='2315806']

is the strategy viable, or would another one be more efficient?

It could work. But i'd personally reccomend switching sol for say astra or maybe vengence, any damage boost skill might be more useful in this case. Reason being wrath and vantage need less than half hp to work, sol raises hp wich could bring it out of range.