So excited about thursday ^^

Aliete

I'd like to point out something more significant. Check you notification on your 3DS for the Fire Emblem news about this weeks content. For Smash Brethren, it reads:

"Smash Brethren 1 pits you against the heroes of FE: PoR and FE: RD, with the forces of FE and FE: SS, and the Japan-only Fire Emblem: Binding Blade at your side!"

Since Roy is in this level, I can only presume that BB is the official English name of Sword of Seals. I hope this means Nintendo might actually release an English version.smile.gif

how does localizing a name imply they're going to do a remake

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually see it pop up once we get that notice where Merchant Anna tells us what she gave us today, and it has happened before where we got a DLC first without the notice and no spotpass untill the notice came up.

And I only ever get those Anna notices AFTER I manually update SpotPass in the game. ._. I have to "update now" in the wirless menu and/or turn the SpotPass function off then on again...then the Anna message appears on my 3DS... Bloody retarded; I never know the stuff is out until I check the forums. Dx *grumblegrumble*

I'd like to point out something more significant. Check you notification on your 3DS for the Fire Emblem news about this weeks content. For Smash Brethren, it reads:

"Smash Brethren 1 pits you against the heroes of FE: PoR and FE: RD, with the forces of FE and FE: SS, and the Japan-only Fire Emblem: Binding Blade at your side!"

Since Roy is in this level, I can only presume that BB is the official English name of Sword of Seals. I hope this means Nintendo might actually release an English version.smile.gif

But wasn't "Binding Blade" also used in Brawl?

If it does, it means we're getting Geneaology first cause it appeared in, IIRC, the first Spotpass notification? Anyways, Binding Blade was expected, Owain made a few Binding Blade references in his dialogue, and he refernces past games in the form of battle cries in his dialogue.