Top of the morning chums!

pinkbubblegum

Good day! I'm pinkbubblegum ' u '

I really enjoy the Fire Emblem series, despite entering quite late haha.

My first game was Sacred Stones (FE8), which I really enjoyed! The fact that Fire Emblem mixes tactics with a sort of... otome visual novel element [?] really won me over. After Sacred Stones, I played Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4) which is actually my favorite Fire Emblem game. I really... really liked Mahnya. I think part of the reason why I like FE4 so much was because of her, even though she appeared only so briefly. On that note, I'm so happy with how active fan translators are for this series! It's a pretty rare and amazing thing xD

What else... Oh, I also played Advanced Wars and Shadow Dragon (which admittedly I uh, didn't enjoy as much due to the lack of supports ahaha;; )

I hope to fill the gap of the missing Fire Emblem games I never got to play one day!

Hello! Is that a Jess avatar I see? (No... it can't be... I must be seeing things...)

WARNING: Counter is a serious pain in the ole gluteus maximus (for you, that is - of course, you won't find it nearly as useful) in Awakening - it activates all the time when damaged by an enemy that attacks at melee range.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Hmm, well I'm not entirely certain who Jess is haha! But my avatar's actually an original character of mine. I use her for my forum avatars a lot xD

Counter's not so bad! You just need to pay lots of attention to enemy skills. Which, well, I do fail to do sometimes. But then restarting's like, the bread and butter of Fire Emblem so you get numb and used to it hahaha.

Hmm, well I'm not entirely certain who Jess is haha! But my avatar's actually an original character of mine. I use her for my forum avatars a lot xD

Counter's not so bad! You just need to pay lots of attention to enemy skills. Which, well, I do fail to do sometimes. But then restarting's like, the bread and butter of Fire Emblem so you get numb and used to it hahaha.

Jess = Jessica Philomele. She's the girl in a spoilered section of my sig. Your avatar having pink hair and green eyes threw me for a loop.

The thing is, Counter is like Double Team or the OHKO moves in Pokemon - doesn't help you all that much whe you use it, but is absolutely rage inducing when used by the enemy.

Oh! Mana Khemia right? Her hair's a bit lighter of a pink though...? On that note, GUST games are cool too!

Yes. And yeah, the fact that your avatar had a darker pink caused me to realize that it couldn't be Jess. (Barrel!)

Hey and welcome. Always good to see fresh faces. The fact that you seem familiar with visual novels indicates we might very well get along. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I see I've already been preceded in welcome by my good friend eclipse, and she's already mentioned rules and all that, so I'll give the default into a skip in this case.

Hello! Is that a Jess avatar I see? (No... it can't be... I must be seeing things...)

It obviously says Saori, right on it. Pft, get with the program. ;-)

Edited by Balcerzak