Wheeeee

uguu

I love the fact that you get free faceless people in this game. Even though they (most likely) don't count to the total of 10 units I need to kill off I like sending them on suicide missions. I also love how they come with a free weapon/book/stave. Suicide healing ftw.

Declare your love of them to the world!

Their weapons don't help too much when you could've used the money the game throws at you, along with there's no good characters to use them :E

This game was made for foreign audiences: it's virtually impossible to lose >.>

Their weapons don't help too much when you could've used the money the game throws at you, along with there's no good characters to use them :E

And by that you mean that Nintendo (or IS) still think(s) that everyone other than Japan are horrible at video games so they made this game for the not Japanese, right?

And by that you mean that Nintendo (or IS) still think(s) that everyone other than Japan are horrible at video games so they made this game for the not Japanese, right?

No.

For the reviewers who kept losing people left and right on easy mode for Akatsuki (FE10), and who thought the game was bad for no Wiimote or Mii compatibility :(

When you say faceless you mean soldiers are on your team? If so I hope they give us 10!

If you don't have enough units to bring the full amount in the next chapter you get units of random classes (you can class swap them anyways) to help you in the next battle.

Even on highest setting on hard mode?