Europe will also have a gift for ordering Awakening

At least in GAME stores, you can order the game and apparently receive the same artbook that was received for ordering it in some stores of the United States and Canada.

Hope we'll also get the demo! smile.gif

Remember that the game is released in Europe the 19th of April.

I love the artbook! It might not be very big or include every character, but it's a nice little book and is a good drawing reference when I don't want to have to repeatedly search for one online. And I can stare at Frederick's cuteness all day. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I'd like the art book if it included all the characters. D: I suppose it IS free, though. I imported Knights of Iris anyway, so best of both worlds?

Sooo I tried the European (italian) version of the game yesterday, at an anime convention~

It was awesome, perfect translations and all! Played it through chapter 4- So I don't think it was a beta version. Just wondering why they need one more month if the game is well-ready already. x_x

At least in GAME stores, you can order the game and apparently receive the same artbook that was received for ordering it in some stores of the United States and Canada.

Do you have a source for this?

I ask because I've been trying to keep an eye out for any mention of the artbook for the UK, but have yet to find anything.

GAME's page for Awakening doesn't mention it, so I'd like to know where you heard this.

The source from where I've taken the info is from the Spanish site fireemblemwod, the Spanish GAME page for Awakening also mentions it. Sorry, I think it was also in the UK! sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Avatar