Do you know what looks weird on walls?

Konnor97

Cat blood. There are some faint streaks of it, but it still bugs me. Would water be a good way of cleaning it up?

The reason why there's cat blood is that we just got a new cat, but it has some disease-condition-thingy where it might sneeze up some blood. It has medicine to help it, but sometimes it can spray a good bit anyway.

Edited by Konnor97

I'll be quite surprised if this doesn't turn into an "answer the letter of the question rather than the spirit" thread post-haste

I'm probably a poor choice to answer, but I assume the answer would differ depending on the type of wall. Like are you looking at a painted plaster wall, or bare wood?

Leave it there and get more on the walls if you can.

Brag about how you took an armed guy out with your bare hands when he broke into your house with a single haymaker

Alternate ending: complain about how YOU sneezed blood all over your walls and that's why you finally gave up on coke. You left the blood there as a reminder to yourself.