General question

Serene

WAR  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Well

• WWIII
    • CWII
    • No War :(

Okay so overnight Russia apparently attacked the small country of Georgia. And since the U.S is an ally of Georgia, do you believe that this will peacefullly, or is this the stepping stone for WWIII

Edited by Serene

I'm pretty sure that US is allies with Russia to.

Hopefully we'll stay out of it or try to form some sort of peace between the two.

But I don't think we'll send in any troops or anything. We have our own problems as is.

I'm pretty sure that US is allies with Russia to.

Hopefully we'll stay out of it or try to form some sort of peace between the two.

But I don't think we'll send in any troops or anything. We have our own problems as is.

Yeah they are saying that we are going to talk to the Russian PM.

I also heard that Georgia was almost accepted in to NATO before and if they were, then WWIII probably would have broken out. All due to the "If one nation of NATO is attacked, we are all attacked" clause.

Also it happened on the day of the opening of the Olympics. That is much better

Lol. When I first read 'Georgia' I thought you meant the state. (I replied after figuring it was a country.)

I thought it was wierd that Russia attacked us and this is the first I heard about it. Lol.

Lol. When I first read 'Georgia' I thought you meant the state. (I replied after figuring it was a country.)

I thought it was wierd that Russia attacked us and this is the first I heard about it. Lol.

Yeah that would be funny

Okay so overnight Russia apparently attacked the small country of Georgia. And since the U.S is an ally of Georgia, do you believe that this will peacefullly, or is this the stepping stone for WWIII

Big countries generally don't care for smaller countries or third world countries so no wwiii

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

governments care a lot about money I guess (more than anything else)

BTW: Why is their a sad face next to "No War" isn't that a good thing??? :huh:

Edited by FEFL

Big countries generally don't care for smaller countries or third world countries so no wwiii

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

governments care a lot about money I guess (more than anything else)

BTW: Why is their a sad face next to "No War" isn't that a good thing??? :huh:

War is something I'm fascinated by, I plan on taking the course they offer next year (couldn't this year cause I was filled) I always would like to see how two big countries would fight at a time like this with variated other's in account

War is something I'm fascinated by, I plan on taking the course they offer next year (couldn't this year cause I was filled) I always would like to see how two big countries would fight at a time like this with variated other's in account

...Are you addicted to violence? (War class seems cool better than a bunch of other stuff I'll take that class when i'm much older) *Is a wannabe renassonce man* (forgot how to spell it lol)

...Are you addicted to violence? (War class seems cool better than a bunch of other stuff I'll take that class when i'm much older) *Is a wannabe renassonce man* (forgot how to spell it lol)

A little bit, though I have my honor I like to know what was going through the minds of people as they rushed to their deaths that they didn't know was coming. The sheer tactical genius of commanders and leaders

Okay...I think you have been playing too much Fire Emblem or war games

Okay...I think you have been playing too much Fire Emblem or war games

no I've been watching to many War movies back when l was about 13

Edited by Serene