Two Cut In Off activation at one stikre (Possible Glitch)

4 members have voted

1. 1. What should we call this Glitch for the SF content as ?

• Second Cut In Off Activation Glitch
    • Double Cut In Off Activation Glitch
    • Cut In Off Secondary Activation Glitch
    • Cut In Off Activation Twice Glitch
    • Two Cut In Offs Activation Glitch
  2. 2. Did you find any Cut In Off activations twice at the same time when it happened in your playthrough?

• Yes
    • Nope
    • I haven't tested that yet.
    • I will try to see

I did found something interesting while I was playing in Paralogue 20 that I used Cynthia (as Chrom's daughter and plus, when I have to save Emmeryn from the Grimleal units without using the Rescue staff) that when she was activating the Aether skill and then activates a Critical Hit on her first attack and I saw it showed the Cut In off scenes twice at the same time before killing the enemy that I am pretty sure if this is a possible glitch. But, I haven't seen this around with Chrom nor Lucina when they activate both the Aether and then, the Critical Hit at the same time before Koing the enemy and I didn't seen Cynthia when she was activated the Aether and Critical in the other chapters also. And plus, I haven't seen two Cut In off scenes shown activated with Lon'qu, Say'ri, Morgan (as a Myrmidon/Swordmaster), and Owain when the Astra skill was activated and then the Critical Hit activated (during when the Astra was activated) either.

Did anyone tried in that SpotPass chapter with the other four possible children for Chrom with having the Aether or Rightful King + Critical Animation that showed two Cut In off scenes?

Edited by King Marth 64

As far as I know, crits on skill activations having a second cut-in is just how it's supposed to work and always does.

No, it's not, or I'm heavily glitched since I've almost never seen it happen. I had a Morgan with Vengeance and 44 Skl so she triggered basically every time and whenever a crit came along with it I never got a second cut in.

I have experienced a second cut in before, though I don't remember what the combination was. Other people have seen it, too, but I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to happen.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Glitch has happened to me many times.

It's not gamebreaking, wasn't fixed on the localization, and it's even more unlikely to get addressed than the Japanese voice bug... and that chance of that happening is slim.

It happens with a ranged weapon with a critical and skill activation. It also happens to not have a cut-in occasionally at close ranged with the Thunder (Levin) Sword.

Edited by shadowofchaos

This happens all the time for me with Levin Swords, Hand Axes, Javelins, etc, used at range. I've never seen it with Hand Axes or Javs at range 1, so I assume it's just a mistake in the coding for a few specific attack animation types.

Glitch has happened to me many times.

It's not gamebreaking, wasn't fixed on the localization, and it's even more unlikely to get addressed than the Japanese voice bug... and that chance of that happening is slim.

So, that Glitch activating happened in both the Japanese and the English version on Champions of Yore 3 (or with 1 & 2 also) with Chrom as a Great Lord and/or with the Spear that activate two Cut In off scenes also? Huh, I haven't tried on that Xenologue chapter with Chrom as a Great Lord yet, but I will try to test it to see if that happens right now

Edited by King Marth 64

So, that Glitch activating happened in both the Japanese and the English version on Champions of Yore 3 (or with 1 & 2 also) with Chrom as a Great Lord and/or with the Spear that activate two Cut In off scenes also? Huh, I haven't tried on that Xenologue chapter with Chrom as a Great Lord yet, but I will try to test it to see if that happens right now

No. What I'm saying is it happens ANYWHERE.

There is no need to research this further. You're only wasting your time.

im with Red Fox here. If i get a skill activation cut in and then a crit happens, i do not see a second cut in and i have NEVER seen a second cut in in that scenario. If i see two cut ins in one round of battle, its either:

Two separate skill activations during a One round KO. (doubling)

When doubling, a skill activation (first hit) and a crit (second hit)

When doubling, two different crits.

But never have i got two cut ins in the same hit.

I saw the 2nd cut in while using a Spear with Chrom, attacking at 2-range. He activated Aether and bam, two cut-ins. Meanwhile there is no cut-in for crits with the Levin Sword/Shockstick/Bolt Axe but there is a cut-in for special attacks, and I haven't personally seen it bug out at 2-range with the double cut-in.

This happens all the time for me with Levin Swords, Hand Axes, Javelins, etc, used at range. I've never seen it with Hand Axes or Javs at range 1, so I assume it's just a mistake in the coding for a few specific attack animation types.

How does it happen with levin swords? ._.; Levin Swords never get cut ins, from what I've seen.

I've had two cut ins happen once, but it never occurred to me that it might be a glitch. I'm so clueless sometimes. ^^;

Edited by MagicLeafy