Best build for Manakete Morgan?

So, on my second playthrough on lunatic, I decided to pair Avatar with Nah so I've now got a Morgan who can class into a manakete. For the heck of it, I'd like to make her final build stay as a manakete, but I was wondering what would be some good skills to try to break the game with/be useful for the insanely hard DLC . So far I've got:

1) Galeforce

2) Paragon (will be replaced when I get all the skills I need)

3) Astra (don't know if I want to keep)

4) All Skills +2 (mostly just a placeholder)

5) Odd Rhythm (again, just a placeholder)

Any suggestions?

EDIT:

Forgot to mention I paired Nowi with Gaius and I've already completed the chapter where I recruit Morgan

I wish I could have paired Nowi with Chrom and gotten Aether, but Chrom has no supports with Nowi

Edited by Generic Lad

So, on my second playthrough on lunatic, I decided to pair Avatar with Nah so I've now got a Morgan who can class into a manakete. For the heck of it, I'd like to make her final build stay as a manakete, but I was wondering what would be some good skills to try to break the game with/be useful for the insanely hard DLC . So far I've got:

1) Galeforce

Any suggestions?

Have Morgan inherit Counter from Avatar. Manaketes will be hit due to low speed and counter allows you to use the little damage you receive at 1-range as chip damage to push some enemies to a 1RKO/1HKO.

If you're leveling up, Paragon + Veteran, and Galeforce are a given. As a manakete, Morgan loses any benefit to -Faire skills, but would probably appreciate something along the lines of Sol (for added survival, as it procs all the damn time), and an offensive skill such as Astra or Luna.

When you cap your level/stats, remove paragon and veteran, and throw on the other or Astra/Luna that you didn't use, and perhaps something else like Aegis/Pavise.

1) Galeforce

Any suggestions?

Whos Nowi going to be with? edit that in

Is Armsthrift really necessary on a Manakete? I mean, as nice as it is to use a single Dragonstone+ forever, you could also just buy a stack of them. They're not much of an outlay considering they don't have to be forged.

Yeah, Pavise or Swordbreaker sounds nice. I'm not saying Armsthrift would be useless, just that Manaketes are one of the classes that can get by with just a big stack of storebought unforged crap, so you might as well just do that unless you're never doing Golden Gaffe (in which case I'd still say Armsthrift is questionable, but it might beat Renewal).