This is the most hilarious thing I have ever read in my entire life

It's too much errors, it's unrealistic. I also don't like anything anti-religious or anti-atheist, or anti-gay, but I like my Auntie. I didn't actually find it entertaining, sorry. :(

meh

as far as ironic fanfics go

that one isn't even remotely believable

I say! The only ironic (???) fanfics I like are stuff by Peter Chimaera and the Full-Life Consequences stuff. Other stuff just doesn't have the same magic.

Fuck me

I'm a girl named Willow.

Yay?

Edit: for those who haven't bothered to read this, let me extract some for you:

"Oh! Oh! Oh! " I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"

It was….Dumbledore!

Edited by Raven

This is just hilarious. My sides hurt from laughing so much. I'm not even a Harry Potter fan.

Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!).
"Are you okay, Ebony?" Draco asked me gently."Yeah I guess." I lied. I went to the girl's dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with red lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out….

Draco was standing in front of the bathroom, and he started to sing 'I just wanna live' by Good Charlotte. I was so flattered, even though he wasn't supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and he reluctantly went back into his room.

In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood.