Wrath

PuffPuff

There are no Barbarians in the game. How the hell can you go into Berserker class when a Fighter cannot? Cuz Wrath is good along with a Killer Weapon/Pavise/Aegis/Avoid+10 and Patience. Having Sol will make it useless though.

Edited by Lady Feena

Anyone who wants it, I guess you might have to reclass from a Fighter to make him into a Barbarian. It's too bad that Wrath is complete shit in this game. DLC Golden Gaffe along with Leif Sword makes Despoil useless. Barbarian/Berserker is the most worthless class in the game next to villager. -.-

It's too bad that only men could get this as this would actually be good for a Dark Mage if they get below half their health getting an automatic crit sometimes with a Nosferatu tome.

Edited by Lady Feena

I always reclass Vaike into barbarian and eventually berserker. Whether or not the skills suck, he gets so much strength and speed from that class that he absolutely destroys on the battlefield (with Cordelia S Support); the skills are useless because he almost never gets hit. :P

Plus, he passed all that strength to his daughter Severa, and it was the best thing I could have ever done for her; she dominates all. Even if the skills aren't useful, its good to at least pick up the stats...

Legion, Ogma, Nephanee, Arthur, Matthew also all get Wrath.

Ogma having it might be good for those that manage to get the best of him below half his health without Sol activating. Having it activate a crit from Wrath below half your health with Sol will get you a full recovery. Best to do with a Killer weapon for at least a 50 chance to crit from half health point. Yes. Wrath is good for one thing. If Sol fails to activate during the enemy phase, that's where Wrath starts coming in for full recoveries. The skill otherwise is just there for show and tell. Also useful for a Dark Mage/Sorcerer+Nosferatu users as they have squishy defenses making this useful to have.

Edited by Lady Feena

As useful as Wrath may be (combined with Vengeance, Vantage, Zeal, and something else I dunno), and a Crit+5 Killer weapon, you're looking at 75 Crit before stats when under half health. That's fun and all, but when you finally learn all those skills, nothing will ever hit you.

And that's boringly sad

That's fun and all, but when you finally learn all those skills, nothing will ever hit you.

And that's boringly sad

That but...

Great way to crack "The Strongest One's Name" and the Xenologue chapters as most of them are already horribly hard enough as it is.

Edited by Lady Feena

Absolute Hit/Hawkeye would like a word with you.

Which is only used in The Strongest One's Name and by Zurg in a certain DLC chapter (because I'm not mentioning a certain difficulty).

I haven't been exposed to Absolute Hit yet, so forgive me, oh great and wise Weebo

Well generally, the Lunatic enemies are gonna start getting Hit+20 skills near the endgame chapters WITH their forged weapons with extra accuracy.

And then they'll start getting slayer skills... so they'll still keep hitting you even without Hawkeye.

It's official. In my next run, I'm using Henry and getting him Wrath. making him a Sorcerer in the end. He reminds me of Lezard Valeth in Valkyrie Profile especially in 2. xP

Wrath+Nosferatu breaks Lunatic. xP

Forge and add maximum crit to it!

Edited by Lady Feena

It's official. In my next run, I'm using Henry and getting him Wrath. making him a Sorcerer in the end. He reminds me of Lezard Valeth in Valkyrie Profile especially in 2. xP

Wrath+Nosferatu breaks Lunatic. xP

Forge and add maximum crit to it!

..............OHMIGOSH YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!! NOW I CAN NEVER GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!! HE CREEPS ME OUT TO NO END!!!!!!

Add that with Hit+20+Wrath+Aversa's Night+Armsthrift...Oh boy=Difficulty Break.

And Valkyrie Profile series are must plays. VP2>>>>>VP1>>Covenant of the Plume

http://www.staroceanuniverse.com/valkyrieprofileseries.htm

Back on topic...

Wrath is good with Sorcerer. Risky with Sol.

Edited by Lady Feena

Add that with Hit+20+Wrath+Aversa's Night+Armsthrift...Oh boy=Difficulty Break.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but guess what Henry CAN'T learn? Armsthrift. Too bad, so sad.

..............OHMIGOSH YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!! NOW I CAN NEVER GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!! HE CREEPS ME OUT TO NO END!!!!!!

Indeed. xP

His obsession over Lenneth Valkyrie

Platina

makes me laugh to no end.

But then again the Valkyrie generic Falcoknight gurls reminds me of the gurls from Valhalla.

@Levant Fortner

Shucks! Well a forged Nosferatu is good enough anyway and his child can inherit Wrath and get Armsthrift on their own.

Edited by Lady Feena

Well, Gregor can get Armsthrift, Vantage, Wrath, Patience and Sol to be used as a tank. He'll counter with extra critical and has the chance to recover to withstand the next one, and he'll strike first the next one if he doesn't recover. It's a risky strategy, though.

On the other hand, if you don't have the Golden Gaffe DLC, Despoil and Leif's Sword (used by Donny) are your best way to grind money in higher difficulties (in easy mode you can just buy Freaking Reeking Boxes). Donny got 6 Bullions in a map without wasting a sword use...

Indeed. xP

His obsession over Lenneth Valkyrie

Platina

makes me laugh to no end.

But then again the Valkyrie generic Falcoknight gurls reminds me of the gurls from Valhalla.

@Levant Fortner

Shucks! Well a forged Nosferatu is good enough anyway and his child can inherit Wrath and get Armsthrift on their own.

I swear, he was creepy in the first game, but more on a pathetic scale because since he had Meowth's voice actor I kept laughing when he spoke; sounded way too similar. But in the second game......I think it made quite a difference when they voice casted him with Liam O'Brian......that voice.....that disturbing and creepy as f*ck voice.......*shivers*......he is the epitome of all things yandere, Tharja be damned.

....But now that I think about, its super funny and ironic that Inigo of all people has Liam O'Brian as a voice actor..... XD

....But now that I think about, its super funny and ironic that Inigo of all people has Liam O'Brian as a voice actor..... XD

And Liam O'Brien was also Count Waltz in Eternal Sonata. Let that sink in for a while.

And Liam O'Brien was also Count Waltz in Eternal Sonata. Let that sink in for a while.

Oh yeah that's right! Goodness, I just realized I could probably count on one hand the good guy roles he has voiced; he always seems to voice the evil and typically insane characters. Oh well, he must be doing a good job if he manages to make me run for cover with some of his voice works.....