• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I've done the following

Elwind > Aircalibur (for training)

Thoron > Rexbolt

Seliph's Blade > Blaggi Sword

Ruin > Erishkigal

Waste > Lyon's Grief (max accuracy, +3 might)

Noble Rapier > Marth's Swrd

Forged Brave Weapons will naturally be named Master Weapons after FE5.

Too many to list.

If it's bronze, glass or a fire tome (Or dying blaze) and I use it for training: Fubuki.

If it's a brave sword I'm giving to Lucina, Demonspanker.

I used to call my Ruins "Deathcalibur" because that was awesome, but now I call them Mindspike after the WoW spell of same graphics and similar effect.

Katarina's Bolts now get called Deathcalibur because it's awesome, and they're better than Ruin for Critbots. (And Sages are better than Sorcs for that matter too.)

For "Squad Symphonia"...

Lloyd's Brave Sword: Valkyrie Saber

Colette's Finn's Lance: Angel Spear; Her Celica's Gale: AngelFeather; Can't Forge a Book of Naga.

Genis uses lol Legendaries. (Because Valflame = Explosion; Mjolnir = Indignation; Excalibur = Cyclone); His Waste "Gravitywell"

Raine's Arcthunder: Divinesaber

Kratos's Silver Sword (Is not named, just forged); His Bolganone "Eruption"; His Thoron "Judgment".

Sheena's Brave Sword: Asura

Zelos's Levin Sword: Ladykiller; His Thoron "Judgment"; His Brave Sword is called "Slasher"

Presea's Titania's Axe: "Gaiuscleaver" (*Note: Do Not Axe, err, Ask Rather (Shut up Henry)); Can't Forge a Helswath

Regal's Killer Axe: "Sin"

Mithos's Leif's Blade: "Mithos' Swd"; Can't Forge a Book of Naga.

I go CRAZY with naming. Persona references? Not just for spells, but I did went with the whole "Velvet _____" theme, as well as a few Personas themselves. Shocksticks are ALWAYS Godchu (Because who else does it reminds you of?). Chrom's lance in my Eowyn game is always refered as "Observer" because of my stories. I've yet to forge a Ruin Tome to call Megidoleon, but I'll do it. And there's also my "___ Custom" weapons, as well.

I think the only named forges I have right now are Breeze (from Cellica's Gale) and Shardblade (from a glass sword), and Stormwind (wilderwind, which I later learned doesn't actually fit the animation).

I always do named my forges I mostly forge for my family but hey and my god if I wanted to put all of them it would take 2 hours so here is some of them

list of my forges names well a few of them

Avatar's brave called:HakaiKiseki (yup anyone know Japanese if you do yes that is it's name it has a vary special meaning to me)

Avatar's Celica's Gale called:Aurora (well it just what I thought of first when making my spell)

Morgan's Katarina's bolt called:Volt (Tales we all love them)

Morgan's Alm's Blade called:X blade (cause it's just that cool)

Severa's Soothing Sword called:Tsundere (can you blame me Tsun Tsun forever)

Inigo's Leif's Blade called:Knight (LOL Lucina's Kinght in shining armour Teehee)

Assassin Noire gets Blood (Brave Sword), Thunder (Brave Bow), Repent (Killing Edge), and Despair (Killer Bow)

I like the way you think.

Anyway, I always forge my weps, as long as I have money(Thank you, Nintendo, for The Golden Gaffe).

I name them if I am going to use them for anything at all, except training. They are usually funny, and sometimes

inappropriate. For some reason, Phallus is not censored. Anyone else confused?

Also, I try to forge the named event tile weapons. I mean, how annoying is it to have to read

"Severa's Alm's blade broke", or "Frederick's Ephriam's Lance broke" over and over again?

ALSO: Virion, I was unaware that you were a fan of A Song of Ice and Fire. Props to you.(Support Level Increased)

Edited by MasonTheTactician

I named an unaltered Hector's Axe to H's Rageaxe just so I could use it on the final boss. Haven't gotten around to naming most of my weapons, but I intend to (and then spam Hammerne <_<)

@Mason: How are your non-forged weapons breaking? Just spam restock!

I've only made 2 forges ever and I named them both, so yeah. they were both axes as you may have guessed

I like the way you think.

Anyway, I always forge my weps, as long as I have money(Thank you, Nintendo, for The Golden Gaffe).

I name them if I am going to use them for anything at all, except training. They are usually funny, and sometimes

inappropriate. For some reason, Phallus is not censored. Anyone else confused?

Also, I try to forge the named event tile weapons. I mean, how annoying is it to have to read

"Severa's Alm's blade broke", or "Frederick's Ephriam's Lance broke" over and over again?

Phallus wasn't censored? Weird... I'd expect that to be censored.

I name my tomes after Final Fantasy spells, like Firaga and Gravity.

For other weapons, all E-Rank weapons are named after the person who's wielding it. Since they're for training, and I won't remember who I'm forging the sword for. So I get things like Gerome Sword, or Inigo Bow, or Morgan Axe. In fact, except for tomes, ALL forged weapons are this formula: character name + weapon. It's kinda lame, isn't it? 8D;

Well, I did the same with ALL my tomes (and some weapons). Here's a list! :D

Fire -> Fire (no, duh)

Elfire -> Fira

Arcfire -> Firaga

Bolganone -> Firaja

Thunder -> Thunder (no, duh)

Elthunder -> Thundara

Arcthunder -> Thundaga

Thoron -> Thundaja

Wind -> Aero

Elwind -> Aerora

Arcwind -> Aeroga

Rexcalibur -> Aeroja

Lewyn Levin Sword -> Sparkstrike

And yet, I used a bunch of names from old FE fan translations and look what they've got me.

Orsin's Hatchet -> Pugi Axe

Ruin -> Aura

Nosferatu -> Rezire (I started with Seisen--AKA Genealogy--, shut up)

I've also done some others for fun:

Hammer -> Dagdar's Hmr (with three bars Might, one bar Hit, Four bars Crit)

Volant Axe -> Skyward Axe

Phallus wasn't censored? Weird... I'd expect that to be censored.

Yet they censor numbers, which no one expects at all... What.

I'm now thinking of renaming a sword to "EOIV!Falchion", if I have the room for it. Or any Etrian Odyssey weapon. Shinryuu Sword without the tears?

Usually I just come up with random words that sound cool for my forges, but sometimes I just give them really stupid names.

Tomahawk -> Valor

Aversia's Night -> Vortex

Spear -> Perfection (For Cordelia)

Brave Lance -> Chrom's Lnce (Also for Cordelia)

Numbers are censored to prevent kids from giving out their phone numbers. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but its that way for every Nintendo game.

Either way, the censor doesn't do anything if the Parental Controls on both 3DSes are off. (And they should be! Nothing good comes of those! Scrubs! Stop disabling the 3D switch. If you don't want 3D on, don't turn it on!)

Otherwise, when streetpassing, you'll generate an Outrealm Order.

^ I disable 3D with parental controls so that stupid lit-up '3D' by the slider is turned off. I don't like that light. It distracts me. It annoys me. It mocks me. Mocks my inability to enjoy 3D without getting a headache. (In addition, turning off that light gives me 0.0005 more seconds of battery life!)

Numbers are censored to prevent kids from giving out their phone numbers. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but its that way for every Nintendo game.

Either way, the censor doesn't do anything if the Parental Controls on both 3DSes are off. (And they should be! Nothing good comes of those! Scrubs! Stop disabling the 3D switch. If you don't want 3D on, don't turn it on!)

Otherwise, when streetpassing, you'll generate an Outrealm Order.

I always thought that numbers being censored was to prevent people from using them to bypass censors?

I... generally don't forge weapons :/

Buuut, when I do, I name them! Currently my Avatar's special A Rank Thunder magic is Indignation, because I love Tales of Phantasia and Symphonia.

Every time I cast it...

"I'm bathed in the multitudinous light of heaven, while you stand at the brink of the underworld! THIS ENDS HERE! INDIGNATION!"

xp