1. 1. Answer!

• Rath
    • Will
    • Rebecca

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, Rath can actually counterattack (besides other bow users and mages stupid enough to use a ranged attack) once he promotes, so that gives him an edge. Rebecca is probably the better between the two archers, at least she's fast.

Rath shouldn't be compared to Wil and Rebecca, but I'll go with Rath. Rebecca at a close second and Wil dead last.
Exactly. I presume Rath is been compared to Rebbecca and Wil because they're bow users. In that case, why not add the warriors Batre, Dorcas and Geitz to the poll? Also add blade lord Lyn.

I'll vote for Rebbecca, because she's a speed demon (she can dodge the dragon), a killing machine and the best bow unit I've ever had. Rath being able to counter attack isn't that great. If you use your snipers right then they shouldn't be getting attacked direct, besides, Rebbecca just dodges everything thrown at her so it doesn't matter anyway.

Exactly. I presume Rath is been compared to Rebbecca and Wil because they're bow users. In that case, why not add the warriors Batre, Dorcas and Geitz to the poll? Also add blade lord Lyn.

Yeah, if that were to be the case, I would of voted for either Lyn or Geitz. But I think he was thinking of those who used bows before promotion or whatever.

1.Rath is the best and can use light brand so rebecca and wil don't stand a chance

2.Rebecca is really really good but can't beat Rath

3.Wil sucks

But Rebecca can kill a really bad RNG screwed Rath easy

Yeah, Will can't even kill flying units! :lol:

No while my Rath's are seemingly cursed all the time. My Wil's are seemingly blessed all the time, and have good growths. Wil usually double's most unit's, Flyer's don't stand any chance to him.

Will can't kill himself because that's how the designers designed it.

No while my Rath's are seemingly cursed all the time. My Wil's are seemingly blessed all the time, and have good growths. Wil usually double's most unit's, Flyer's don't stand any chance to him.

It's the opposite for me...

Oh please... Rebecca anyday... I haven't used Rath before. Cavalry just annoys me, full stop. The day you see me use a unit with a horse (except Valkyries because they use magic) is the day I leave the Forest.

Oh please... Rebecca anyday... I haven't used Rath before. Cavalry just annoys me, full stop. The day you see me use a unit with a horse (except Valkyries because they use magic) is the day I leave the Forest.
The promoted versions of Ephraim, Eirika and Eliwood? You use none of those three?

Easily Rath, because:

1. He has two weapons.

2. Snipers don't have the crit bonus, making them a lot less useful.

3. Rath's caps are slightly better. More specifically, his Strength and Speed. Rebecca only beats him in Skill and Res. Rath has caps on better stats.

4. More movement, and movement cost for Rath is lower than normal Cavalry/Paladin.

5. He looks more badass.