LETS GET IT ON!

I haven't had her battle much, so. XD And Sumia ended up being the odd one out by mistake in my main file. Oops.

Severa grew on me though. At first I didn't like her because she was a brat. Then I saw how wonderfully snarky she was.

I need to have Avatar marry Sumia at some point because the thought of Morgan and Cynthia as siblings amuses me far too much.

Did that on my first playthrough. 'Twas pretty awesome.

I think Cynthia is the most adorable character in the game, probably because of her baby face. Wanna pinch those chubby cheeks of hers~

She's going to have to smarten up, though. A gullible hero's a dead hero! She has the vision, but not all of the means.

I am biased towards Cynthia now. My first playthrough was a male Avatar, and he married Cynthia (for support transcriptions). She was pretty awesome to begin with, but having her paired up with the Avatar all the time...EXPONENTIAL AWESOMENESS.

...I think she is now my second most favorite female character ever.

Cynthia was such a fun character, I intend to pair her with Morgan when I do my female avatar playthrough, though Nah is being considered as well Maybe I'll pair him with BOTH!

Plus I finally played with Sumia as my wife and she's such an awesome daughter (even though her supports and event tile conversations are generic with her father.)

I still like Severa better as an additional daughter (dat tsundere), but Cynthia's great!

I need to have Avatar marry Sumia at some point because the thought of Morgan and Cynthia as siblings amuses me far too much.

I did that. It was so cute. :D

i love Cynthia. Her supports with Inigo REALLY won me over. I liked her before but after that, i was all "yer the best, Cindy!"

Cynthia/Owain is also wonderful.

TOO SLOW BRO!

Cynthia's 'full points for enthusiasm' stole my heart for a favorite. She's also a beastly unit with dat Aether, which in itself is a bigger pull to pair Sumia and Chrom than their pathetic supports.