So what did you name your avatar?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I named her Kelli. It's my own name too, only spelled with an I instead of a Y. I just prefer it with an I.

Huh. I knew a Kelli back in the day.

But back on topic, my female Avatar was named Iris.

Robin. Because:

1. I am boring and don't enjoy coming up with names.

2. I am not naming the character after myself since the character isn't a no-personality zombie like in Pokemon. (Plus, the game won't let me marry Vaike)

I named my first (and currently only) Avatar Gorgar, 'cause that's my nickname and I like it better than my real name...

But when I eventually do a run with a female Avatar I might use my real name 'cause it's unisex, apparently and I'm bad with names.

Whenever I get my hands on the game I'm probably going to go with one of my default names for male characters in a game I can name but not want to be "me", Gawain, Magnus or Zevain, and for a female probably like Lily

Peoni for female avatar. I like flower names and thought it fits her appearance (purple peonies are my favorite.)

Male avatar has a name closer to mine, actually. I can't do Yen because of Yen'fay, so Yan it is. I'm weird that way.

My name for the first one, random ones on almost all others, past, present, and future. An exception will be when I make a file that uses a female avatar and I want to keep (like my first one), and then I'l just have a female version of my name (like Connie or something).

Hjordis for the female. Going by ancient norse naming conventions meaning "sword goddess".

Dunno what I'm doing for male although I will do the Thor build at some point so Thor will be one of my dudes

My own name for my first run and for a guy. I went with Timandra on my second run basically because I was trying to play around with the name "Tima". I seem to be growing fond of the latter, but I maight make another play with a variation on a future Female Avatar PT. (Maybe name her Fatima, or Ultima, or just simply Tima.)

Edited by Little Al

(Plus, the game won't let me marry Vaike)

Wait, why wouldn't it? Unless you mean as a male avatar.....

Anyway, my first and current play is Shirley as it's my (unofficial) English name. And after I saw how hot Chrom is, lol.... reminded me of Ike. Was gonna name her Risette from P4G. After I beat the final chapter, I might start a new game with a male avatar named Jaejoong. At least I think so, I'm not so good with male names.