ITT Trivial disappointments

His hair is like a reddish brown.

:dry: Its called Auburn. Learn to word.

Severa existing the way she does is quite the complaint i have.

But for really trivial disappointments? Ummm...Female Avatar not having the option of having two kids unless she marries Chrom. Lame. Male Avatar will always have two kids unless he marries a Second Gen character. (or Say'ri, Tiki, Anna, SpotPass peeps.) Boourns.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dry: Its called Auburn. Learn to word.

Severa existing the way she does is quite the complaint i have.

But for really trivial disappointments? Ummm...Female Avatar not having the option of having two kids unless she marries Chrom. Lame. Male Avatar will always have two kids unless he marries a Second Gen character. (or Say'ri, Tiki, Anna, SpotPass peeps.) Boourns.

I don't think what you're trying to imply is as trivial as what you think it to be.

The barracks not reflecting what time of day it is. I mean, the person below knows when it is, but in the room always has that white light pouring in from the windows.

At night, it should be darker with torches lit or something. Perhaps raining occasionally with flashes of thunder. Oh well.

The barracks not reflecting what time of day it is. I mean, the person below knows when it is, but in the room always has that white light pouring in from the windows.

Speaking of the person on the bottom, why are they always telling me I'm up late at like, 8pm? What are you, Chrom, eighty?

Also the Barracks stuff loads really slowly and takes too many button presses to cycle through. And is largely pointless, other than the birthday notifications which are cute.

The legacy characters hairstyle. For most of the chars I currently use, they just don't fit. Micaiah/Caeda/Florina shouldn't have a ponytail, and Eirika/Lachesis/Ayra are supposed to have long hair for example.

The DLC characters lack of uniqueness (except IS' beloved Marth). They did custom models that we see in a single DLC, but can't make one for chars we can use during the whole game? Tell me it's a joke please.

IS's hate toward Eirika. She's not the greatest character there is, but they nearly made her a joke character in this game IMO.

Lack of a true troubadour in this game. Maribelle is a fake that just shamed the whole class by throwing away the official skirt/miniskirt. And not being appealing in the slightest.

Some of the legacy characters's modifiers, like Lachesis (Strength as a flaw? seriously) and L'Arachel (she should have a special 100 cap in luck)

Edited by Sartek

Some of the translations feels wrong to me.

Skasaher -> Ulster

Ichival -> Yewfelle

Swanchika -> Helswath

Seriously, guys ?

Oh, and I don't like the names like Lon'qu, Say'ri, etc, but maybe that's just me...

Scathach and Luchtaine are the myth references iirc.

I think people have heard enough of me complaining about battle panties, so I'm just gonna say feet.

not sure if srs

if there's one thing that's been mentioned more than battle panties, it's definitely feet lmao

The lack of ballistae, reaver weapons, and interesting staves (sleep, silence, berserk, etc.)

Relatively bland level design.

No marriage options for Say'ri aside from MU.

Walhart's story arc felt rushed and shoehorned in.

I consider all of these to be trivial disappointments, since I still loved the game and consider it to be my favorite in the franchise.

Make the game feel more like a Fire Emblem game rather than some generic anime-esque game.

Less fanservice for the female versions of classes. Male manaketes over some of the female ones. (just to make it trivial) I want some. Also Joshua.gif.

Edited by Quick

not sure if srs

if there's one thing that's been mentioned more than battle panties, it's definitely feet lmao

Was talking about myself to be specific not people in general

I'm a lot more bothered by battle panties than feet so I personally talk about it more. Feet's a minor, trivial irksome thing at most for me and it'd fit better with this topic.

A playable male Manakete would be amaaaazing.

My trivial beef with this game is the fact that player-controlled Berserkers aren't beefed up like all of the other NPC Berserkers. It gets ridiculous when Legion (Roro), technically the only recruitable Berserker, loses his massive muscles when you choose to recruit his Einherjar.

-Say'ri not having more supports, and a child of her own

-A lack of inspired maps

-Lack of chapter objective variety

-Not enough map variety in the 1st series DLC maps. A part of me hoped that in each of the Legacy missions, you would play each on a different map, tied to the game of the character you could recruit there. (ex. In CoY2, you play on an FE6 map, CoY3 an FE10 map, etc.)

-A minor thing I miss and wanted is that that characters names don't become green-highlighted on the Support Log page after you've gotten all of their support conversations.

Anna lacking supports ;A; I'd like to see what other funny things she could do.

The battle palettes thing. I would have liked being able to change Maribelle's bride dress color to pink ;3; and whatever Tharja wears to black.

Forges not able to change color.

I think that's it for me.

The lack of supports for Anna, Tiki, and Say'ri.

The Assassin's clothing design.

The fact that Owain and Lucina can S support.

I still hate weapon degredation.

There's too many sword users.

My wife isn't very combat-viable unless I take her through a few levels of the pegasus rider/ dark rider class (blegh).

Dem feet.

My wife isn't very combat-viable unless I take her through a few levels of the pegasus rider/ dark rider class (blegh).

wait a sec, who exactly are you talking about

last time i checked, Donnel was neither anyone's wife nor has access to pegasus knight

Another one.

In Character Viewer, I'd have liked the option to examine characters in their present class, not just their default. As far as I know, there's no way of doing it unless I've seriously overlooked something. I'd love better chances to sprint at the Bride outfit in-game.

and whatever Tharja wears to black.

That would be so AWESOME!!! Tharja in the Jellyfish dress is kinda cool but it would be EPIC if it were black.

And some support convos that contradicts a person's affinity(Libra/Tharja for example)

Hmm? I like that because some character depth is cool.

The fact that Owain and Lucina can S support.

They dont marry though.