Favorite Manakete from Awakening?

Tikiwiki98

Favorite Awakening Manakete  

104 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Manakete in FE:13 (NOT including Morgan)

• Tiki
    • Nah
    • Nowi

Tiki all the way! I still find her use of the name "Mar-mar' endearing.

Nowi is really cute, but she happened to be a death-magnet in my first file. She eventually grew out of it, but my frustration remained lol.

I liked Nah until I read the support with her father. She gives him so much crap! And her father was Libra! He did NOT deserve that :(

Nah for "It's squashin' time!"

But I do quite like all three.

Yeah and Nowi for "Rrr RAGE!!" So yeah im fond of all of them. Tiki has a cute voice now and can seriously tank all the things ever. But Nah wins out only slightly because shes just so cute.

Tiki is my favorite in this game. She isn't pedobait, for one. And second, I like how she's so different from how her official art portrays her. She's quite a powerhouse, and useful in battle.

I voted for Nah, but she and Tiki are equal in my circle of favorite characters.

I like Nowi as a character but dat outfit. Never used her after I grinded her during my "everyone must be fully trained by DLC" streak because of it.

Nah always turns out to be the best! "I'm so strong!" Plus her humor and personality is awesome. Nah>Nowi>Tiki

I do not like Tiki's personality at all. Plus being limited sucks.

Edited by ShyGuy417

Nah always turns out to be the best! "I'm so strong!" Plus her humor and personality is awesome. Nah>Nowi>Tiki

I do not like Tiki's personality at all. Plus being limited to sucks.

My thoughts exactly.

I like nowi the best because in my main file, I married her and because of my username! She is very strong and has a great personality. Nah is second and I don't really like Tiki.

Ikue Ohtani voice. Plus she's actually grown up now.

Didn't he voice Pikachu in pokemon yellow? Wasted my childhood. Excuse my wrongness if not, I don't normally remember anything about voice actors.

Don't have the game yet (EU), but I intend to use Tiki; she has better speed then Nowi and I don't intend to use any of the children on my first play through.

Yes, she voiced Pikachu. Which is why some fans started calling Tiki Pikachu.

And on some unrelated note, this is the first game that made me actually like manaketes. I couldn't bring myself to like them in the previous games because I can't use them (as I'm a fan of keeping limited weapons intact).