Yusuke Kozaki doing an Ask me Anything on Reddit tomorrow

OK, I clearly mentioned that I'm not against fan-service in general. My point was that they overdid it; having the women in the army comprised largely of cuties hardly makes the game representative of, for example, women who serve in the armed forces and who would presumably have the combat readiness to do FE-like activities IRL. (on a related note, what if comic-book heroes posed like comic-book heroines?)

I'll concede my point on Cordelia; I wasn't totally aware of the situations in which garters are worn. Can't say I've read too many of Olivia's supports, so it's possible I'm misinformed as to her personality.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second person implying I'm a pedophile because I'm not a unbathed, unemployed loser who pretends to be smart on the internet.

She's wearing stripper boots and very little clothing. She plays house. Nowi says she's been around the block thousands of times. You, the player, can marry her. She has a child. She has a confession scene. She is sexualized.

I think Interceptors puritan comment was accurate because you're acting towards Nowi the same way I would to the actual sexualized and released in the West SRPG's, they are actually horrific and worthy of the sort of soccermom-esque outrage you're wasting here(look at Record of Agarest War's utter travesty of a trailer(NSFW obviously) and tell me you're not overeacting to Nowi, I'm only mentioning it for the sake of the argument I really don't recommend anyone watch it).

I don't even like Nowi or her characterization(I never even like any of the Manakete girls in the series) but it's no where near as shady as you're making it out to be.

Edited by arvilino

Okay Interceptor, congrats. I'm done.

Take a deep breath, bro. If anyone's hurling labels around here, it's probably the guy talking about "fat losers" and "sweaty weeaboos". I'm just making the point that there's no "there" there. The "sexualization" that you see, in my opinion does not actually exist.

I'm much more interested in how Kozaki designed the characters without really being influenced by the previous games and how he wasn't responsible for the armor designs for the most part.

And his thoughts on Tharja.

o3o