Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori's part should be:

Shinori

Jumps around a lot with his vote in Day 1 then vote parks his vote on Lucina. That quick jump on Prims then off of Prims and onto Lucina especially feels like an attempt to buss Lucina in a semi-indirect way strikes me as odd as Shinori has shown that he is very quick at moving his vote based on changes in the thread yet decides to pump his vote onto Lucina when there were a lot more changes later on that could have caused him to decide to change his vote. Like that whole deal with me, for example.

Vote parked on Lucina after that and stuck with his vote all the way to the end of the phase. I am positive that this is a likely bussing attempt. Coasted quite a bit after that vote park, as though he had already decided on his lynch target resolutely and decided to just push through with it for Day 1.

His scuffle with scorri puts him in a worse light compared to scorri. His "I know I'm not scum" reminds me of my scummy play in Folgore Mafia and I think that this deserves a mention.

Underlined parts are the new parts. Striken parts are the parts I cancelled out.

Oh, by the way, did anyone get a vest?

I really don't think if a person was vested they should really out it. Personal opinion.

Also I just targeted Xinnidy because I didn't think scum would openly target the Blacksmith claim. I wanted to go with just a more open target that scum might have thought would have been a safe kill.

I wanted to go with just a more open target that scum might have thought would have been a safe kill.

you're not getting interesting voyeur information from targeting scum's NK target aside from "this guy was targeted by a kill" which everybody who reads the night update will already know

meanwhile targeting mancer allows you to confirm or deny any claims of being redirected, blocked, etc from him. hell, even a target for scum's rolecop is better since that's a clear if the rolecop flips. there's just no reason to target a likely NK as voyeur.

also there was no reason for you to out your claim as town. even if you had more than one vote when you posted that, a voyeur claim isn't going to stop a wagon at all. from a town pov that claim just gives scum extra information

I don't really like Shinori's claim. I think he sounds a little panicked about it and it feels a little rushed. His supposed choice of targets (Xinnidy) seems weird, but can be believed if he really thought that his role could be used like a Watcher's role.

I'm not outing my Vest target and I think that he or she should not out it until they are shot and the Vest breaks. Yes, I Vested someone last Night.

I am actually worried that scum could have had a Tracker and Tracked my Vest target, but that's not a really important thing to worry about at this point.

What I want looked at however, is the eclipse Day kill. I think that the kill means that the Day Vig is town sided, because there was a second NK, which from Helios and scorri's claims would be from the supposed SK.

Shinori's vote irks me too, since Darros will be busy till Tuesday, so that vote is unlikely to incite any actions or reactions from Darros for a while. That would just be another excuse and way to coast in Day 2 like he has done on Lucina in Day 1.

Unfortunately for me, my action succeeded, but failed last night, so I can't prove my role today, though if anyone tracked me I think it's pretty obvious what I did.

Since my former top scumread during the night died, I'll go

##Vote:Shin

The 1-2 vote sucker punch from J00 -> Shin felt really odd on D1, especially with their cherrypicking the inactivity/lack of content reason, when both are guilty of providing relatively little content themselves. Shin is worse than J00 in this regard.

I also don't trust Mancer because A) we technically still can't prove his role given the preference for the 'vested' not to out, and B) if he really is a pseudo doc why didn't scum try and shoot him last night?

Please don't go over that again. Look at Folgore Mafia when town thought they could outsmart and outthink scum and lynched their own Doctor (me) over not being NKed and the town Roleblocker claiming.

Notice that I'm not voting you. Just because I am skeptical does not mean that I want to lynch you today.

We can't just bow our heads to the claimed protective role without some skepticism.

True on that point.

I suppose scum might have been worried about a Watcher or Doctor being on me and foiling their NK.

What do you guys think of BBM's hidden kill? Janitor scum kill or SK kill?

too much role spec in general. I'm inclined to believe it be a scum jan one shot given eclipse's flip, but I digress.

Going to wait on some more information coming in, including a response hopefully from Shin.

Unfortunately for me, my action succeeded, but failed last night, so I can't prove my role today, though if anyone tracked me I think it's pretty obvious what I did.

Your action succeeded but failed?

I also don't trust Mancer because A) we technically still can't prove his role given the preference for the 'vested' not to out, and B) if he really is a pseudo doc why didn't scum try and shoot him last night?

Yeah this logic worked out so well during Folgore

We even have a flipped strongman

##Vote: Elieson

did nothing all D1 and hopped on the Lucina wagon because she was doing nothing when he did nothing himself

I kinda want to stay away from this game because of the content spurt that tends to happen while I'm away and the fact I'm very mad I overslept through deadline but Facepalm_emote_gif.gif gotta pull myself together

I am going to assume that I was wrong about BBM and he was town because I don't think SK is more likely to have a Jankill than scum, whether bad rolespec or not I just find it more reliable. Void bless.

I don't find it impossible that scorri and helios could be both town but I don't find unlikely that they could be from separate factions either. Therefore, I won't put a big weight on that matter as far as assessments go.

I'm very little inspired with regards to this game but I'd like to see more content from Elieson now that things happened (because he was very unmemorable and I didn't read through deadline enough), and potentially from the subs too, maybe night information if it exists and is relevant unlike mr. voyeur. ;/ though I like Kuja so it's k shinodoof <3

Based on Darros being one of my old suspicious reads that is still alive I was going to vote him but then I realized he's not going to be here so instead of being an idiot I should get new, alive reads that are more likely to be accurate than my last ones.

- Shinori outing as voyeur is indeed terrible especially with all the reasons stated and the fact it's not really an unlikely fakeclaim. it's nice to know nothing happened to me if you're telling the truth I guess. ;/

-Shin should exist and really back up his weak suspicions, votehop to lucina for being 'lurkscum' while they didn't really need a vote, and weak read on BBM from out of space. Since I'm an idiot with most reads dead and no motivation for the longest while, I'm happy being a derp and suspecting Shin enough to place a vote.

##Vote: Shin

PEDIT:

Please don't go over that again. Look at Folgore Mafia when town thought they could outsmart and outthink scum and lynched their own Doctor (me) over not being NKed and the town Roleblocker claiming.

I think his suspicion is passable. In that game they didn't kill you because there was a claimed cop and they had a roleblocker to go after you but in here there isn't a claimed cop so it's comparatively more valid as a suspicion, though still not solid by itself.

Your action succeeded but failed?

Yes. This is because someone died.

My first post crumbs my role, if you put 2 and 2 together.

@Folgore:OS strongman = mancer confirmed? I don't see it. Again, I'm not advocating we lynch him or anything. I just don't think he's clear.

Oh. Okay.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shinori

Your slapfight with scorri was stupid considering she is pretty likely town

On the topic of the slapfight with scorri, Darros was in one with scorri too. What do you think of that particular exchange?

Xinnidy, the FR Mafia made a more or less randkill (on you) instead of trying to kill Mancer

o rite he was claimed doc for the longest time.

The part about my kill is information that I didn't catch on just by reading that scum qt though, thanks.

Scumspeccing is generally not strong enough to build a case on and I do know that from my what I learned in past mafia games. I still can see him as scum but I don't want a repeat of FR mafia either, I should know what I'm doing.

Reminder to Elieson that I expect content from him tentatively. >l

On the topic of the slapfight with scorri, Darros was in one with scorri too. What do you think of that particular exchange?

I

Don't remember this.

That's something worth pointing. Also on this topic, do you have anything you think of that?