Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

NO IF YOU LIED ABOUT NUMBERS IT WOULD BE 5-2-1

WHICH IS STILL POTENTIAL LYLO IM PRETTY SURE HERE LET ME RUN SOME TESTS.

Current numbers: 5-2-1

Miss lynch + sk kill on town

3-2-1

Scumm kill

2-2-1

OH HEY FUCK TOWN LOSE.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori:

Give me reasons why I'm scum. Seriously. Go ahead.

Current numbers:

4/3/1:

SK on scum, lynch on scum: 4/1/1 --> 3/1/1

SK no kill, lynch on scum: 4/2/1 --> 3/2/1

Both of these result in game not being over. Thus, the potential lylo.

4-3-1

No lynch sk kills still

3-3-1 scum win.

4-3-1

No lynch sk kills scum

4-2-1

Scum kill 3-2-1 LEAVES US IN SAME SITUATION.

The only hope there is in a 4-3-1 set up is scum killing the sk or or sk killing scum or us having a vig.

And two of those 3 still kinda of just make it a fucking kingmaker where town still highly loses.

Well I could talk about how you did do nothing after you claimed.

Like straight up claimed numbers and did absolutely jack shit until our little argument.

The point is the vig hasn't claimed

NOW WAIT HERES THE KICKER.

IF A VIG CLAIMS and kay IS OUR COP.

Then we have too many innos for 4-3-1

I KNOW IM CLEAR

Kay clear

Wren clear

Vig clear

Numbers claim clear.

THATS 5.

I DONT KNOW SCORRI MY HEAD HURTS AND THE NUMBERS JUST DONT CLICK.

Frankly if there is a vig that means either kay is scum or you are scum.

It's one of the two.

From my eyes there is no other answer.

That being said.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Kay

*Decides to procrastinate the game until friday because thinks that will have all the time in the world starting then*

Fuck me I'm gay

It's even gayer when you know all my router problems could be resolved really early if I realized the freaking extension cables were oxidated.

----------------------

Okay first impressions of the thread:

- Day 3 was sad but puts more weight in dead paperblade's words now, I'll try to get to that if I make a bigger post.

- Psych what are you doing do you really want to watch the world burn that bad

- The dayvig is pretty much confirmed SK: Their first kill was eclipse, whom was mafia. And then they proceeded to kill the two masons the following days. Are we all clear on that? Good. Don't anyone go try to fakeclaim dayvig for a minute and then jump around mad in the next one like Shinori did.

- Why is my vote locked on Kay I want to vote Shinori Snike you suck

- I refuse to believe that mafia has two nightkills or the SK has two kills per two phases (though it's more plausible but eh) so for the moment I'm assuming there is a town vig and considering all the claims around I take it it's j00, this all relies on j00 existing and replying disclaiming it or not so please do exist you doofus.

What is this madness Shinori.

If you're town don't be this terribly all over the place goodness sake. Let's try to get more rational: What are your feelings about Baldrick and Snike, and who do you think is more likely to be scum with a proper use of scumhunting. I want to see your cases. I'm not even weighing the Ammy cause because God knows what Ammy was doing and their play had a lot of hole but what the heck is up with you.

Xinnidy: If you see this, claim. I see you reading the thread.

D2 says hi but if you forgot it completely then let me refresh you.

I am the 1-shot commuter, Paper had a way to confirm my allignment with the information he was given and was snipped from his role PM, or at the very least he implied that strongly.

I'll try to get what the heck is going in a minute give me time to sit through more stuff.

WHELP.

I'm still waiting for the vig claim.

And when said vig claims I want to lynch Kay I think considering she's been in here a few times while me and scorri talked and said nothing.

Between her and scorri's number claim I'll believe the numbers and just lynch kay assuming that bbm was the janned cop.

On a second read WREN did not claim I don't think.

If WREN does claim vig then the 4 townies are pretty much all set FMPOV.

Which means Snike is a scumwang and locked a townie vote on another townie.

Dammit I hope I'm wrong but hmmm

Actually Snike's reasoning to persuade is pretty weak in FLIPPING POTENTIAL LYLO so I'm really okay with a Snike lynch myself.

More news on 12

I beg to differ because just like you "I know I'm town" and the fact my vote is locked makes me extremely alarmed.

Also 4 is majority WHY THE FUCK DOES PERSUADER WORK IF 4 IS MAJORITY AND THERE ARE 4 TOWNIES?????????

There are still 4 anti-townies so this persuading should not exist fuck this gay earth

It's bad enough that Kay and WREN are looking townie in a situation town needs voting power.

scorri I want thoughts when you're awake or some.

You know what just think with me for a moment.

Even if Snike thought Shinori would be dead today, considering anyone with half a brain could have seen how Paper defended me late d2, why would you lock a likely townie vote on potential lylo on somebody you don't even think is that scummy for real if you're waiting for them to claim.

Why don't you try to lock the vote of somebody that you do find scummy instead so that scum has potentially 1 less vote.

Yes I'm annoyed that my vote is locked too, that doesn't stop me from seeing how much this action failed to have town-sided logic.

I'm even okay with shutting up about townspec if that means the SK can work with the other townies because a town lynch is likely a scum victory at this point and I don't know if the hypothetical town vig is going to get any smarter.

Goodness sake just lynch a scum.