DLC is up~

Wheels

Was I the only one who groaned at realizing that Rogues and Redeemers was set on a certain map that I never wanted to see ever again?

As FE9 was my first FE, that map alone destroyed hopes and dreams, and Rhys.

what

I just park Titania on one side, Oscar on the other, and either Ike or Boyd on the front (with Ike switching to get Ilyana obviously)

also no more defend objectives, can't seize now enemies Kappa.png

I guess that depends on the role of fliers in your team? I think not having weakness to wind magic is pretty huge in this game, but I haven't played the later DLCs so I dunno what goes on there... (EDIT: lol doubleninja'd, this bit's @Fairlee)

Speaking of which, hoooly frick RnR 1 is destroying me with an almost-maxed team. I don't even know what to say about that, but it's pretty cool.

Edited by 47948201

And the fact that the last map with Ike gives you Limit Breaker will make you play it over... and over... and over... and over again.

Exactly.

Which probably won't increase my affinity with the map in the slightest.

what

I just park Titania on one side, Oscar on the other, and either Ike or Boyd on the front (with Ike switching to get Ilyana obviously)

also no more defend objectives, can't seize now enemies Kappa.png

Of course I figured this out, but not after repeatedly experimenting to get more people besides Titania EXP. Which just resulted in Rhy's getting Javelined quit a few times on my first tries.

Of course that's all less-than-savory memories under the bridge now.

I've had issues with the Bonus Box before. Try closing your 3DS and leaving it for a bit to see if it gets the update. If that doesn't work I've also had it work by turning Spotpass off and on again.

Thanks for the advice, that did work. Guess it wanted to be able to announce it to me before letting me have it.

As for the map in RaR, that nightmare was so easily recognizable. My darn near capped team had some difficulties too, but the challenge was interesting at least. Sure did throw me off since the prior battles felt like easy curbstomp territory though.

Edited by blizzara

I just wonder why the number of men you can deploy is so low. D8; Would be SO MUCH EASIER if I could use at least 4 more.

there's only 30 enemies.....

anyway i think you get 20 units for RaR3 (or maybe only 15, dunno)

am i the only one to use chrom + 1 other unit for the whole map on the first run lol :v

Chrom and his wife(Avatar) for me. That's how I did it. His wife did most of the work with her forged Thoron tome.