DLC is up~

Wheels

You have no idea how much I'm fanboying over Ephraim he's so awesome yayyyyyyyy!

Oh yeah and Lyn is out and in two weeks Ike will be out.

Edited by Quick

Btw, this set of DLC actually gets difficult compared to the others.

Them having breaker skills gets somewhat annoying. XD

When Ike's DLC comes out, it also gets a bit challenging with all of your units.

The easy way out of it is just get MU with all the breaker skills besides bows and Sol.

Double with Chrom.

ACQUIRE LIMIT BREAKER.

PROFIT.

I bought Ephraim's map! Wee! Now I need to level up my guys more so I can take on it and Elincia's finally.

I have a problem though guys. I hadn't actually been planning on getting it, but Lost Bloodlines 2 is not on my list of available DLC maps. But LB1 and LB3 are there. I don't like this, I might change my mind someday and decide I'd like to get Alm. Will I ever be able to? :(

I understand people are able to download Yen'fay's map, but when I try it tells me there's nothing to download. Got my paid DLC just fine, but the Bonus Box refuses to update. Is anybody else having that problem, or is there a reason I'm "unable to receive new data"? Already checked and my 3DS has plenty of memory space, and I hadn't tried to update the Bonus Box since last week. Never had this problem but when I tried again just now, I still get the same error.

Where did the information came from that ranked the DLC? I am kind of curious because they gave both of them the same rank but Rouges and Redeemers 1 is much harder then then Smash Brethren 3 even though they are supposedly the same difficulty.

I still haven't managed to get Emmy (How am I supposed to make her survive???Facepalm_emote_gif.gif She keep getting killed...) but I got Yen'fay and I even got his supports with Fe!Avatar and Morgan for my support log...

Rescue Staves guys...

Anyway, yeah man. So much to play around with and i havent yet. I finally got all the FE4 first gen spotpass teams too. They werent showing up for like hella days. (kept saying only Deidre and Sigurd were a thing) And i got the second gen FE4 guys started. (with Fee)

Ok...when is the next series of DLC coming out? Anyone know?

(Bonds and Future of Despair)

I understand people are able to download Yen'fay's map, but when I try it tells me there's nothing to download. Got my paid DLC just fine, but the Bonus Box refuses to update. Is anybody else having that problem, or is there a reason I'm "unable to receive new data"? Already checked and my 3DS has plenty of memory space, and I hadn't tried to update the Bonus Box since last week. Never had this problem but when I tried again just now, I still get the same error.

I've had issues with the Bonus Box before. Try closing your 3DS and leaving it for a bit to see if it gets the update. If that doesn't work I've also had it work by turning Spotpass off and on again.

I still haven't managed to get Emmy (How am I supposed to make her survive???Facepalm_emote_gif.gif She keep getting killed...) but I got Yen'fay and I even got his supports with Fe!Avatar and Morgan for my support log...

When I did her paralogue I rescued her near the bottom of the map and then just made sure no enemies got to her. I can't remember if she stays a green unit after you talk to her but if she does you could keep rescuing her as you work your way up the map. I believe on normal no enemies spawn at the bottom but I haven't done the map on my hard playthrough yet so not sure if it'd be safe to keep her by herself.

Where did the information came from that ranked the DLC? I am kind of curious because they gave both of them the same rank but Rouges and Redeemers 1 is much harder then then Smash Brethren 3 even though they are supposedly the same difficulty.

just know that CoY is one star, LB is two stars, SB is three stars, and RaR is four stars, with the third map of each set being one star higher (so five stars for RaR3) because you face everyone at once instead of having allies and facing half the enemy

just know that CoY is one star, LB is two stars, SB is three stars, and RaR is four stars, with the third map of each set being one star higher (so five stars for RaR3) because you face everyone at once instead of having allies and facing half the enemy

Thats the issue I am raising though. By that logic SB 3 (being the final map and hence one level harder) and RaR 1 should be about the same difficulty by that format, but RAR 1 is much harder then SB3.

Thats the issue I am raising though. By that logic SB 3 (being the final map and hence one level harder) and RaR 1 should be about the same difficulty by that format, but RAR 1 is much harder then SB3.

yeah, it's just a rough approximation

really, it's probably because they couldn't staple half-star ratings onto the 3rd map

Was I the only one who groaned at realizing that Rogues and Redeemers was set on a certain map that I never wanted to see ever again?

As FE9 was my first FE, that map alone destroyed hopes and dreams, and Rhys.

That map makes me struggle as well in FE9. At least I can camp and stall there (fliers be damned)...

Edited by Levant Fortner

To whoever tried already,

Is iote's shield worth the money?

I'm torn between bride only or the pack.

I'm not going to use the DLC characters, so maybe it isn't worth it?

As FE9 was my first FE, that map alone destroyed hopes and dreams, and Rhys.

And the fact that the last map with Ike gives you Limit Breaker will make you play it over... and over... and over... and over again.