Old Hubba

that claim is obviously bullshit, there is always someone to complain about anything in any given game

Which is why you import the game if you don't like the localization.

Kind of like how there's a bunch of butthurt people in the Tales fandom complaining that Xillia doesn't have dual-audio in the upcoming release. As in they are saying the voices are BAD. They aren't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FToxhGkVvXk

When I was playing the English version, something just annoyed the CRAP out of me.

The Fortune Teller, aka "Old Hubba" in the localization was pretty much shown as the "Perverted Old Man".

I mean sure, I've seen the character type before and have dealt with it... but they freaking extended his dialogue SO much in addition to making him hell of a lot more annoying.

Yeah yeah, you can all pretty much say I'm just a weeb... but I find the fanservice DLCs a lot more bearable with him as the helpless NON-perverted old man who just needs some help.

Instead of annoying you with FORETOLD BS, he just guilt trips Chrom.

Well..what male could resist the Summer episode and Miccy's(DLC) bewbs. xP

Hubba wanted to keep Miccy's card for himself.

I know of little things like Lyn's age change but not like, an overhaul to the personality.

She was actually under 18, but made it so that she is an adult as it really is painful for her to go through what she did especially since her family died by bandits at a very young age.

Edited by ポーラ

I just really hate Severa.

GOOOOOOD...

Oh, Hubba. Everything he says makes me cringe/facepalm, but the Champions of Yore would not be the same without his... hubbaness.

Then there is his relationship with the other

Aversa

. You know, maybe i wont go there. *shudders*

Hubba: "... Then, while I was fumbling with my--"

Chrom: "Enough! That's...quite enough, thank you."

EDIT: THUNDERATION!

Edited by Mason The Tactician

Man, I've wanted to strangle Hubba so many times. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif I think there was one time I got a little laugh, but I still wanted to strangle him then. Argh...

Generic old dudes are kinda cool. Hell, he doesn't even have a name, of course he's not meant to be memorable.

Eh, I find his attempts to con Chrom by "foretelling" victory amusing. The skirt chasing, not so much.

On a related note, I'm not the only one who noticed he looks just like the FE4 Fortune Teller, right?

On a related note, I'm not the only one who noticed he looks just like the FE4 Fortune Teller, right?

my God

how did I never notice this

Not just him, Old Hubba has a resemblance to pretty much almost every game's generic old man mugshot. Only big difference I see is that Old Hubba doesn't his eyes covered by big eyebrows.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, I know he's a perverted old man. But he's just so funny, I couldn't help laughing every time his dialogue appeared! And I couldn't get over his name, either: 'Old Hubba'. I still can't say it without giggling. I can't even type it without smiling ;) And the old man voice acting accompanying the dialogue continues to make me laugh.