Pebbles are serious business.

In MU and Frederick C support Frederick mentions how he collects pebbles so that no one would trip and fall or twist there legs. In Chrom and Sumia C support Chrom triped over a pebble and almost fell. You see, without Frederick the whole army would be triping worse than Smash Bros Brawl.

Heh, I guess this further shows us how awesome Freddy Bear is! <3

Y'all knew you'd see me in this thread eventually, I know. ;3

Edited by Anacybele

In Lucina's future Grima uses pebbles to kill everyone, but none of the kids told anyone about it because it was too terrifying.

Nah... The Pebbles themselves with Grima's assistance has been ruling the world in the future (and making more of themselves from destroyed/ruined buildings). Also they're the true enemy behind the scenes without notice which we should all know or already knew...

Heh, I guess this further shows us how awesome Freddy Bear is! <3

Y'all knew you'd see me in this thread eventually, I know. ;3

At least you seem to have cooled down on Ike a bit. You and your fictional characters.

Imo, that doesn't even look like Frederick, but lol. XD

At least you seem to have cooled down on Ike a bit. You and your fictional characters.

Yup, I'm glad to have another FE character to obsess over! Hehe. x3

Imo, that doesn't even look like Frederick, but lol. XD

I agree... The teaser is a fail terrible and the artist should at least draw the actual anime version rather than just an ugly meme/Western inspiration cartoon (which has no relation to Fire Emblem itself whatever)... sleep.gif

[/size]

I agree... The teaser is a fail terrible and the artist should at least draw the actual anime version rather than just an ugly meme/Western inspiration cartoon (which has no relation to Fire Emblem itself whatever)... sleep.gif

Well boo bloody hoo.

Bamm-Bamm doesn't need the speed support. With his ridiculous strength growth and cap modifier, he can OHKO virtually any enemy that doesn't proc Miracle or Pavise. I would argue Elroy Jetson benefits much more from a Pebbles support.

Bamm-Bamm doesn't need the speed support. With his ridiculous strength growth and cap modifier, he can OHKO virtually any enemy that doesn't proc Miracle or Pavise. I would argue Elroy Jetson benefits much more from a Pebbles support.

You're probably right, but I just can't bring myself to pair Pebbles with anyone that isn't Bam-Bam... I saw their S support and knew that was gonna be my OTP!

Edited by Owain Dark