Nintendo UK releases tutorial videos

Just go to the link to view the other videos.

It's basically the same videos that America got a couple of months back for the game with the exception of changing the game logo to match. Oddly though, the class reel video doesn't mention any of the class names at all.

I'm disappointed they just used the American videos, but oh well.

For a moment (before the demo came out), I thought we were going to have American spellings based from the stuff I saw in the those videos. Luckily not though!

Also, they didn't fix the "Griffon Lord" error either ^^;;;

Oh NOE... It almost feels like you had to buy a copy of the NA version, in order to start localizing it for Europe. Oh how I crave an English FE game where the voices aren't mostly American.

However perhaps lack of class names on the reel means that some classes will have different names. To be honest dark flier sounds like something the Tory party would hand out, come election time.

To be honest dark flier sounds like something the Tory party would hand out, come election time.

"VOTE UKIP," everyone cried.

As for American v British English spelling... Previous FE games haven't bothered changing it from wrong American to right British spelling before. Have they corrected them for the EU English version this time?