I finally used Levn!Arthur

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the best Holsety (Forseti) user is Corple. I mean come on.

And he has the best growths of the three potential Forseti users, too. Ests FTW.

(Honestly, the only bosses Seliph can't handle on his own are probably the Pegasus sisters in the final chapter. He'd like some help against Arvis (Forseti!Arthur can actually keep up with him, Ares, and Leif), he literally skips Areone, Ishtar is down in one crit, etc.)

a big selling point on sety over arthur too is his ability to use staves, notably warp, although this definately isn't exclusive to him

Edited by General Horace

a big selling point on sety over arthur too is his ability to use staves, notably warp, although this definately isn't exclusive to him

Hmm? I don't get it. How is this a selling point for Sety getting holsety? If anything it seems more like a detriment since having staff utility means having other things to do aside from charging into the fray and nuking enemies with holsety (unless there's a staff that works like FE5's rewarp?). Are you speaking in terms of general usefulness?

Soul, kindly fuck off or contribute. Thanks.

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to ask actual in-game questions in the respective game's forums.

Whaddyaknow.

Now, really. It was a serious question. What the hell is 'Forseti'.

Edited by Walpurgisnacht

The issue was never whether Arthur or Sety is better, it was determining which one makes better use of having Levin as their father.

Wtf? When did we ever argue about that? I came into this thread saying Arthur is overrated.

Edited by Olwen

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to ask actual in-game questions in the respective game's forums.

Whaddyaknow.

Now, really. It was a serious question. What the hell is 'Forseti'.

You know, there is an entire site that could probably tell you like two clicks away. There is also google.

Thank you.

Now see, that wasn't so hard, now was it, guys? Integ, kindly go die. :awesome:

Integ was being a mod assuming you were trolling. Frankly, I assumed you were trolling too because I gave you enough credit to assume you knew about the new translations or at least could figure it out if needed.

So, yeah, if you want to complain about him modding on you then do it with a PM, not on the forum, kthx.

Obviously the best Holsety (Forseti) user is Corple. I mean come on.

Um, Patty? She's perfectly efficient, because she will never spend a goddamn dime on Holsety/Forseti and can in fact give all of her money to other people. And does Arthur give anybody a Brave Sword? I think not.

Tch, dumbasses arguing for Arthur and Sety/Ced.

p.s. Sety/Ced doesn't actually need Levin to be awesome. You ever seen that sonofabitch with just Lightning? He rocks it pretty nice.

fe13 holsety

sigh

Completely off topic, but HA, that was awesome, Horace. :lol:

Anyway, so I'm somewhat on topic, we all know the best Forseti users are Lester and Delmud. They have horses from the get-go and are around longer than Arthur. Who else can say that? No one, that's who.

Edited by bottlegnomes