Fire Emblem Awakening Drama CD Volume 1

Easy solution for the anime, since they take liberties in things like Valkyria Chronicles anyway:

Have two MUs, one Male, one Female.

Ship them together.

And obviously, Ship Chrom x Sumia like in the opening movie.

[/flameshield for Anti Chrom x Sumia shippers]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EYAHHHHHHH excited!!! I'm surprised they're did this, but I'm so glad biggrin.gif If they do ship Chrom and Sumia, I wonder if net sales might go down. Or maybe people would just buy it anyway, I don't know huh.gif Now I wish they could've done this for some of the other games, but I'll take what I can get.

If Lissa doesn't win the love battle for Robin WE RIOT.

I believe I already addressed this :P

Aw crap, now Robin might get a canon pairing too that'll inevitably lead to lots of rage.

Cheers for Robin x Lissa

I doubt that.

They'll just pull whatever they do on OVA's and crap where the main character has more than one option:

1) Alternate versions for all the girls.

2) All of them.

3) None of them and just keep it as obscure as it was before the media.

...So it wasn't my imagination...

Rough translation, but here's what I heard:

Rurure: What are you girls doing?

Anna: Hee hee. This is the ancient 3-women legendary attack formation! The Triangle Attack!

Rufure: Three!? Aren't there 5 of you!?

Anna: Details details!

Edited by shadowofchaos

Features Chrom, Robin, Lissa, Emmeryn, Frederick, Lon'qu, Gaius, Cordelia, Nowi, Tharja, Anna and others

I wonder who "the others" are :P No mention of Miriel already makes me lose half of my attention :D:

• 2 weeks later...

That's a loose translation BTW.

I don't think it actually involves Olivia, if that's what you're thinking, since she's not in the voice cast.

It might be referring to Cordelia, if she's treated as the army's star performer (like a MVP).

It might be referring to Cordelia, if she's treated as the army's star performer (like a MVP).

Wow. That was the text on the quick reply before I got a chance to post it when I went to class. xD

'The Performer's Sweetheart?!' Looks like SOMEBODY I know will be happy. I'm talking about you Aethern

As long as her 'sweetheart' is MU I'll be happy. Very, very happy. Very.... Makes out with Olivia.

Reeeaaaally wish I spoke Japanese... I'd buy this in a heartbeat. I adore stuff like this! It'd be nice to have in English, but that'll never happen.

Trust me there will be people on youtube who will make english subtitles and/or fanmade english versions.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

As long as her 'sweetheart' is MU I'll be happy. Very, very happy. Very.... Makes out with Olivia.

That's a loose translation BTW.

I don't think it actually involves Olivia, if that's what you're thinking, since she's not in the voice cast.

I see people *STILL* aren't paying attention.

7.真打ちの想い人!?

Never have I, in my entire time in playing the JP version, have seen Olivia referred to as 真打ち, nor does it fit her.

In other news, Amazon.jp finally shipped my order.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Never have I, in my entire time in playing the JP version, have seen Olivia referred to as 真打ち, nor does it fit her.

Has anybody been referred to by that (or a similar) term?

I still haven't gone through all the support conversations in English, let alone Japanese : P

Well I guess it doesn't matter too much now that the CD's out; we'll find out sooner or later who's the subject of that particular episode...

Edited by VincentASM

Has anybody been referred to by that (or a similar) term?

The only one that has been remotely called terms like those has been Tiamo/Cordelia.

... though it could be MU since he (because they're male in this CD) is the tactician.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Justified bump.

FE13DramaCD1.jpg

FE13DramaCD2.jpg

FE13DramaCD3.jpg

FE13DramaCD4.jpg

Listening to Track 7, the 真打ちの想い人!?

I can definitely tell you that Olivia Waffle is not even in this CD.

"The Star Performer's Lover!?", the "Star Performer", as I called it, is Rufure/Robin.

Ahahahahaha. Holy crap, I laughed so hard at the dialogue.

Track 7 is the one with second sample linked on the mainsite.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Arrrrgh... why are these tracks soooo shooooort!?

I want mooaaaar!

I'M THROWING MY MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

Is it bad I'm imagining Olivia-Waffle saying that thanks to your avatar?