My hug List

Knife

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, I dunno what you guy's problem are, but the constant ridicule of me has to stop. For God's sake it's a hug. I hug guys. I hug girls. I hug trees, fish, you name it, I've probably hugged it.

For one: Branded, I don't ever even talk to you, so stop acting like you're all superior to me and crap.

For two: Shove it Nightmare. And get over yourself.

For three: Sorry for acting like a jerk here. I'm regretting this post as I type it.

For four: There is no four

For Five: See four.

Listen, I dunno what you guy's problem are, but the constant ridicule of me has to stop. For God's sake it's a hug. I hug guys. I hug girls. I hug trees, fish, you name it, I've probably hugged it.

For one: Branded, I don't ever even talk to you, so stop acting like you're all superior to me and crap.

For two: Shove it Nightmare. And get over yourself.

For three: Sorry for acting like a jerk here. I'm regretting this post as I type it.

For four: There is no four

For Five: See four.

Huh?

SomeONE not someTHING.

ROCKS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

But back to the problem at hand...Lyle, I don't think anyone was ridiculing you or anything of the sort. I think Branded and Nightmare were just saying that they found Raven's post to be funny.

ROCKS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

But back to the problem at hand...Lyle, I don't think anyone was ridiculing you or anything of the sort. I think Branded and Nightmare were just saying that they found Raven's post to be funny.

Eh. I guess you're right.

Sorry Branded and Nightmare. I've been a little on edge lately. I mean, with Masu attacking me left and right it's hard to tell when someone means offence. It's no excuse. Just an explanation.

Eh. I guess you're right.

Sorry Branded and Nightmare. I've been a little on edge lately. I mean, with Masu attacking me left and right it's hard to tell when someone means offence. It's no excuse. Just an explanation.

It's alright. Don't worry about it.