Mire Sniping

BlueFire

In the chatroom today, Alkazor said the goal of his Streetpass team was simply to get one kill because his friends play on classic. One of his characters is a Sorcerer with Lethality to "Mire Snipe." I made this thread to list the possible Mire Snipers.

EDIT: I have been informed by Alkazor that Lethality cannot activate through Mire, so I assume the same for the other activation skills. How unfortunate. dry.gif

Miriel, Laurent, Cordelia, Severa, Tharja, Noire, Libra, Libra's kid, Henry, Henry's kid, Avatar, Morgan, & Avatar's other kid have access to Dark Mage.

Stahl, Vaike, Kellam, Lon'qu, Gaius, Gregor, Henry, Sully, Kjelle, Panne, Yarne, Olivia, Inigo, Owain, Avatar, Morgan, & Avatar's other kid have access to Lethality.

Spotpass and DLC Characters have issues with Streetpass. You could use all avatars, but let's get a little creative here.

Laurent needs Miriel to marry a male with Lethality.

Severa needs Cordelia to marry a male with Lethality.

Noire needs Tharja to marry a male with Lethality.

Libra's kid needs Libra to marry a female with Lethality.

Henry has access to both Dark Mage & Lethality.

Henry's kid has access to both Dark Mage & Lethality.

Avatar has access to both Dark Mage & Lethality.

Morgan has access to both Dark Mage & Lethality.

Avatar's other kid has access to both Dark Mage & Lethality.

Here are some notable Skills that increase your Hit:

Lucky Seven - Hit rate and Avoid +20 up to the 7th turn - Trickster(Thief)

Hit Rate +20 - Sniper(Archer)

Quick Burn - Hit rate and Avoid +15 at the start of the chapter. Effect decreases with each passing turn - Wyvern Lord(Wyvern Rider)

Charm - Hit rate and Avoid +5 to all allies within a 3 tile radius - Lord

Prescience - Hit rate and Avoid +15 during the user's turn - Archer

Odd Rhythm - Hit rate and Avoid +10 during odd numbered turns - Manakete

Even Rhythm - Hit rate and Avoid +10 during even numbered turns - Taguel

Outdoor Fighter - Hit rate and Avoid +10 when fighting outdoors - Cavalier

Indoor Fighter - Hit rate and Avoid +10 when fighting intdoors - Knight

Underdog - Hit rate and Avoid +15 when user's Level is lower than the enemy (promoted units count as Level +20 - somewhat useful to Level 1 units) - Villager

Here are the pages I used for research:

On this page you can click a child's name and see which Skills they can have: http://serenesforest...3/children.html

Here you can see which base classes each character has: http://www.serenesfo.../class_set.html

Here are the class trees: http://serenesforest...fe13/class.html

Here are the skills: http://www.serenesfo...e13/skills.html

Now I'd like to hear your thoughts on this strategy for a Streetpass team.

Edited by BlueFire

Astra - Skill/2 activation rate - Swordmaster(Myrmidon)

Rightful King - +10% skill activation rate- Great Lord(Lord)

Aether - Skill/2 activation rate- Great Lord(Lord)

Lethality's activation rate is Luck/4, so Luck and Skill are a couple of stats you'll want. Mire can't double, so Astra and Aether are your only bet at having multiple chances of activating Lethality.

Only one of the offensive-based activation skills (Lethality, Aether, Astra, Sol, Luna, Ignis, Vengeance) can activate at a time, so Aether and Astra won't help trigger Lethality.

Activation skills don't proc with Mire.

At least that's from what I remember?

Nope, they don't; I tested it with a Rightful King Morgan with 49 SKL and vengeance, and it didn't proc.

Just add +20 hit, +15 hit (prescience), and breakers or something, and have a team of outrealmers do it. It's just barraging, but it still works.

Spotpass and DLC Characters have issues with Streetpass. There's some kind of glitch in the American version that sometimes makes Streetpass teams with Spotpass/DLC characters not register in another 3DS.

Spotpass and DLC Characters have issues with Streetpass. There's some kind of glitch in the American version that sometimes makes Streetpass teams with Spotpass/DLC characters not register in another 3DS.

I got a streetpass just the other day where someone had me on their team...

I got a streetpass just the other day where someone had me on their team...

Your Avatar isn't a DLC or SpotPass unit, though...

Avatars are fine. It's the legacy and Spotpass paralogue characters than can cause an issue.

Oh, then that's what I meant.

I'm making a team full of avatars from runs that made it to chapter 4 to make a mire barrage team. It works great, you set your skills as this: Prescience, +20 Hit, Aggressor, +2 All Stats, Filler (Can be a breaker or counter).

Edited by Lancer

It'd be cool if the AI was smart enough to have Aversa or Aversa!Morgan park in the middle of an ocean and just troll other streetpass teams all day long with Mire, but alas...

mix up Mire users and Double Bow users, otherwise they'll just stack Tomebreaker and not care

It'd be cool if the AI was smart enough to have Aversa or Aversa!Morgan park in the middle of an ocean and just troll other streetpass teams all day long with Mire, but alas...

do this in the final DLC once other fliers are eliminated Kappa.png

Edited by shadykid

Oh, then that's what I meant.

I'm making a team full of avatars from runs that made it to chapter 4 to make a mire barrage team. It works great, you set your skills as this: Prescience, +20 Hit, Aggressor, +2 All Stats, Filler (Can be a breaker or counter).

In my post I said "You could use all avatars, but let's get a little creative here." I'm curious to see what Mire Snipers people would formulate with the limitations of not using other avatars, which is why I put all of that information up there.