Beyond Dreams: Looking for a spriter!

lonelyVoxel

I ditto this. Corrupt Theocracy has been pretty much forgotten, and Sun God's challenge hasn't been updated in awhile...

ANYWAYS!

Are you ready to put up screens yet? This project seems interesting...

Zeph and I are working on stuff, so we will have some screens within, say, two weeks. Reason I'm saying stuff about Corrupt Theocracy is because I started playing it. It's bad, but I'm doing it for points on this other site, which I hope to have Beyond Dreams submitted to.

Edited by Repext

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeph and I are working on stuff, so we will have some screens within, say, two weeks. Reason I'm saying stuff about Corrupt Theocracy is because I started playing it. It's bad, but I'm doing it for points on this other site, which I hope to have Beyond Dreams submitted to.

Of course it's bad! But now is not the time to talk about it.

ANYWAYS!

Two weeks, you say? MAKE IT ONE WEEK I'M IIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNTTTTT!

No seriously, I'm quite impatient, but I might as well wait. Remember this: Don't rush quality. I rushed Rising War (Now dropped) and now it's going nowhere now.

2 weeks at the most, but it might take that long for 4 chapters. We'll have to see how it goes, I'm really only getting character info now since there were so many users that are represented.

Oh okay. I was really just wondering :)

You dropped Rising War? it looked like it was going to be a pretty good hack. Oh well.

I'll tell you in a PM. Basically, it was too condensed.

We will get screens, but only if force stops being lazy and sends me the characters' descriptions. They were made before I started working on this, and without them my hands are tied. I've respected creator rights until now, but test my patience more and I might just take creative license over them.

• 1 month later...

Yay, update! Rokklaggio has jumped on board and we will have a Prologue and screens soon. After we finish the 3 Prologues and one or two additional chapters, the first public patch will be released. We are looking for a spriter right now who can do battle animations and other graphics.