The First Exalt and Grima

So Grima more or less = Madeus. If that's true and Marth isn't the first Exalt, wouldn't the first Exalt be Anri?

I don't know anything so don't quote me in this since in 100% sure I'm wrong. But that is interesting who is the first Exalt, how did Grima start, and how the f*** is Walhart a vegetarian?

Anri is before Marth, that's impossible

also lol at Walhart not eating meat

he should have a conversation with Priam

Edited by shadykid

Actually, at least in the english version, all she says when she caps stats is "There is not much left I can learn in this century", not necessarily that she's 3000, though she could have said that somewhere else.

Erm...

"At 3,000, it gets harder to learn new things..."

*coughs*

Erm...

"At 3,000, it gets harder to learn new things..."

*coughs*

Funny, I've never heard her say that, and I've been grinding her to level 30 with all of her stats capped for several levels. She says the same thing every time. Oh well.

Anri is before Marth, that's impossible

also lol at Walhart not eating meat

he should have a conversation with Priam

That would be a funny support convo lol.

Also Anri is cooler than Marth :P

I think it's also implied that he had the Falchion before performing the Awakening, and like Chrom got it upgraded to the Exalted Falchion, but again, we don't know for sure. However, until more information surfaces that provides an argument that the first exalt is not Marth's descendant, I will assume that he is.

Actually it's the other way round.

The Exalted Falchion (aka Divine Falchion) is the Falchion's original form; it was sealed before Chrom got his hands on it.

Edited by VincentASM

You can't say that with certainty though.

It's possible Naga granted the ability to the first Exalt and hence why Chrom has a Mark of the Exalt (while Marth does not).

My point is that it's dangerous to make assumptions, because the series is notorious for overthrowing them. For example:

Everyone thought Naga was a dude because "he's" a king and "he's" depicted as a male warrior.

Point taken. Hmm.