SpotPass character growth rates

Fargo294

This has been bugging me for the longest time. Perhaps it's just my perfectionism kicking in(which is more than likely), but I know that I would sleep better at night with the knowledge of the growth rates for at least some of these guys. Basically, I just want answers to these questions:

I read in a forum that SpotPass characters' base growth rates are the same as the avatar's with their own assets and flaws, is this true?

Is the only real way to know their actual growth rates by hacking the game and finding it in the code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just hope I don't go crazy waiting for answers. I am way too obsessed with this game for my own good.

This has been bugging me for the longest time. Perhaps it's just my perfectionism kicking in(which is more than likely), but I know that I would sleep better at night with the knowledge of the growth rates for at least some of these guys. Basically, I just want answers to these questions:

I read in a forum that SpotPass characters' base growth rates are the same as the avatar's with their own assets and flaws, is this true?

Is the only real way to know their actual growth rates by hacking the game and finding it in the code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just hope I don't go crazy waiting for answers. I am way too obsessed with this game for my own good.

I had posted that. It's just a theory, but the unit's Asset/Flaw works like the Avatar's for caps. Given that they also use Avatar models, I would say it's likely.

However, this can only be confirmed either by Nintendo releasing the data or hacking. Trials can and are being performed, but it will never be exact.

it's certainly a reasonable theory and one to which I subscribe tentatively, but there's potentially a wrench in the works for it in the form of the one bonus character whose growths we do know: DLC!Marth. his growths really don't match possible Avatar ones even before applying Aptitude, so that kind of hints to the contrary given he's the only data point we really have. of course, being that he's a DLC character, that could imply they put a bit of effort into defining unique growths for him compared to SpotPass bonus units, but on the other hand it's not like DLC characters in general reek of much in the way of effort :P

it's certainly a reasonable theory and one to which I subscribe tentatively, but there's potentially a wrench in the works for it in the form of the one bonus character whose growths we do know: DLC!Marth. his growths really don't match possible Avatar ones even before applying Aptitude, so that kind of hints to the contrary given he's the only data point we really have. of course, being that he's a DLC character, that could imply they put a bit of effort into defining unique growths for him compared to SpotPass bonus units, but on the other hand it's not like DLC characters in general reek of much in the way of effort :P

Yeah, I had the feeling that DLC characters have stronger growth rates probably to make them more worth it.

Yeah, I had the feeling that DLC characters have stronger growth rates probably to make them more worth it.

If this is true, I have the feeling that they would be advertised as such. If they give them higher growths as an incentive for people to spend money and we have to figure out for ourselves that this is the case, I'd hardly say they've accomplished their objective.