Sumia and Cherche should've supported.

ZemZem

I dunno, I always thought that Sumia and Cherche would have some pretty nice supports. I mean, they're pretty much perfect Pair Up partners (Sumia gives Cherche some nice SPD and RES, while Cherche in turn gives Sumia some nice STR and DEF.), so why not have them support? I can imagine it now, Sumia/Cherche supports being all about taming Minerva when the wyvern's in a pretty grouchy mood, for some reason. Heh.

Anyway, what do you guys think? And what are some other supports that you think should've happened?

You'd think the spotpass paralogue characters would have something interesting to say to more members of your army than Avatar and Morgan...

You'd think the spotpass paralogue characters would have something interesting to say to more members of your army than Avatar and Morgan...

At the very least Yen'fay should support with Say'ri and Emmeryn should support with Chrom and Lissa.

They missed out on some obvious support choices, such as:

Emmeryn/Chrom

Emmeryn/Lissa

Gangrel/Emmeryn

Yen'fay/Say'ri

Aversa/Gangrel

Walhart/Priam

Walhart/Chrom

Priam/Ike

The Avatar is far more important than anyone else. The game says so.

At the very least Yen'fay should support with Say'ri and Emmeryn should support with Chrom and Lissa.

Totally agree. And at least some more supports available for characters like Yen'fay, Say'ri, Emmeryn, and Gangrel. Can't say anything about Aversa yet since I can't see it, but it's probably the same thing there.

Priam/Ike

Would totally read. But I guess it was too much in advance...?

Aside from what I already said (like Emmeryn with Chrom and Lissa), Chrom/Cordelia would be nice too.

Also, giving at least some kinda supports to the DLC / bonus characters. Or at the very least, just the DLC characters like Ike, Marth, Roy, etc.

I am surprised that Cordelia and Chrom was not possible.

Not really, Cordelia was modeled as some dumb callback to Catria (who had hidden feelings for Marth); that's why she literally can't even talk to Chrom.

Also, giving at least some kinda supports to the DLC / bonus characters. Or at the very least, just the DLC characters like Ike, Marth, Roy, etc.

I would have loved this. It would have made the DLC characters not only more useful, but less generic, too. I can imagine a support between Roy and Lyn quite easily.

I would honestly be almost understanding if the bonus characters didn't support with the main characters, but it's really a pity that they can't support among themselves!

Gangrel - Aversa and Emmeryn

• Gangrel/Aversa - Details the relationship between the two while Gangrel led plegia.
  • Gangrel/Emmeryn - Gangrel pleads forgiveness for causing the accident Emmeryn no longer remembers.

Walhart - Emmeryn and Yen'fay

• Walhart/Emmeryn - Walhart discusses his style of conquest, while Emmeryn praises peace.
  • Walhart/Yen'fay - Walhart owes up to what he did to Yen'fay and Say'ri and tries to justify his conquest to them.

Emmeryn - Gangrel and Walhart

Yen'fay - Walhart and Priam

• Yen'fay/Priam - The two discuss their different styles of swordsmanship, with Yen'fay focused more on honor while Priam focuses on strength and victory.

Aversa - Gangrel and Priam

• Aversa/Priam, the man-ending temptress, attempts to seduce Priam, the spawn of Ike. Shenanigans ensue.

Priam - Yen'fay and Aversa

Well, I have a theory on Sumia, that being that her options are limited because that way you don't have to 'sacrifice' a girl to marry Chrom every run while you're filling the support library.

That aside, Henry/Gangrel and AversaTharja; one's them talking about the old days, with Gangrel regretting what he did and Henry being himself and the other is 'who's a bigger yandere'

Indeed, it's a sore disappointment that they decided to be lazy after making such brilliant supports with My Unit and the 1st-Gen/2nd-Gen romance supports. I really wanted some cross-generational supports, too. This game is so amazing and good, but also full of stupid wasted potential.

Not really, Cordelia was modeled as some dumb callback to Catria (who had hidden feelings for Marth); that's why she literally can't even talk to Chrom.

The Irony when I remembered that Marth actually has a dialog with Catria

In fact im REALLY REALLY sure she talked with Catria the most out of the Whitewings

Also Cordelia is more simmilar to Palla

@Topic: They are an exact reverse of each other. I support this idea

Sumia should've had more support options in general. There was no reason for her to only be able to marry four men, not counting the Avatar.

I personally think that she and Lon'qu should've supported.

The lack of Lon'qu/Libra is disturbing. Imagine the possibilities!

That would be absolutely hilarious.