Guilty Pleasures

Elieson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm grinding for Limit Breakers and feeling particularly lazy, sticking Chrom onto a Limit Broken Arvis with Miracle, Vantage, Vengeance, Armsthrift, and a forged Aversa's Night.

Then spamming "end turn" and mashing Start/Select.

Also, grinding my Avatar through LB3 until he has maxed (Limit Broken) stats in every class, learnt all skills, and costs 124400 to recruit :B): - no Boots yet.

Then watching all my friends at college dismiss my Streetpass team as soon as it appears.

Huh. This seems to be my first post.

Edit: On a different note, staying up 'til 2am playing Fire Emblem. Maybe more of an addiction than a 'pleasure,' I suppose...

Edited by Euklyd

Wh....why the party hat?

Also I have found a new guilty pleasure in the form of Wilderwind!Donny and General!Morgan with her Toothpick. PairUp lets me have one crit while the other crits.

I love it

A guilty pleasure? Can't say I'm guilty about anything I do in this game.

Although I do take pleasure in loading up Aversa's Paralogue and beating the crap out of my benched/not-well-trained units (like Olivia).

Wh....why the party hat?

Also I have found a new guilty pleasure in the form of Wilderwind!Donny and General!Morgan with her Toothpick. PairUp lets me have one crit while the other crits.

I love it

D8 Wilderwind Donny? As in Donnel? IIRC Donnel doesn't have access to any magic classes...Yeah, he has Mercenary and Fighter, neither of which pack magic.

D8 Wilderwind Donny? As in Donnel? IIRC Donnel doesn't have access to any magic classes...Yeah, he has Mercenary and Fighter, neither of which pack magic.

Dread Fighter... Donny's one of my favorite choices for my first scroll and apparently other people seem to like it as well.

Edited by Walhart

Dread Fighter... Donny's one of my favorite choices for my first scroll and apparently other people seem to like it as well.

You sir, saved me an explanation. Thank you~

Ya Dread Fighter class has access to Tomes

You sir, saved me an explanation. Thank you~

Ya Dread Fighter class has access to Tomes

No problem!

As for my guilty pleasure/weird thing that I do just because, I like to reclass the spotpass units to best fit the original classes. An example would be Valkyrie!Mist (why is she even a cleric anyway). Ok, this wasn't the best example, but they're a few pretty weird ones out there.

Edited by Walhart

Glass weapons wilderwind excessive forgeing grinding for all skills...

haveing a MU that has reclassed her untill she picked up all skills from the rally classes(even rally luck % skill)...(and can solo all the DLC's all through smash bretheren 2 paired only w/ Chrom) then reclassing her to a rally bot bride and disarming her...(and pairing her w/ Chrom so he can't retaliate either)

As a result my army is too underleveled on their own to fight off the enemies they can't live through a turn w/out the rally buff... he he he

One question: is the party hat class-exclusive(like in Summer/Hot Spring of Bonds where Sorcs/SMs gets unique skins) or is character-exclusive?

From what shadowofchaos posted in the topic about Lissa's best class option(s), it seems that it's class-exclusive (War-Cleric).

...a class I never liked much.

Also, the video is titled "Why Battle Clerics".

From what shadowofchaos posted in the topic about Lissa's best class option(s), it seems that it's class-exclusive (War-Cleric).

...a class I never liked much.

Also, the video is titled "Why Battle Clerics".

Huh, only NUNSWITHAXES? Not including War Monks which is the equivalent of the War Clerics?

Support Grinding. I love the support conversations in this game and I want as many as I can get, so granted: I've been doing a LOT of SG'ing.

It also makes my little Mass Effecters (Shepherds) totally boss, so no complaints there!

I send all my units one by one into EXPonential Growth until all their stats are maxed out.

I farm Golden Gaffe because gold is good.

I benched Lissa.

I support grind a lot, especially in Lost Bloodlines 3.

I played on Normal/Casual on my first playthrough. Second is Hard/Casual.

I farm Rouges and Redeemers 3 just for the sake of getting Limit Breaker skills.

Then I go back to EXPonential Growth to farm some more.

Edited by Niflheim

I send all my units one by one into EXPonential Growth until all their stats are maxed out.

I farm Golden Gaffe because gold is good.

I benched Lissa.

I support grind a lot, especially in Lost Bloodlines 3.

I played on Normal/Casual on my first playthrough. Second is Hard/Casual.

I farm Rouges and Redeemers 3 just for the sake of getting Limit Breaker skills.

This, except screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Casual. Maybe I'll do it for Lunatic, but I'll never do a serious run on Casual otherwise.

Boots grinding was annoying, but now I want the Supreme/Ultimate Emblem. Q-Q