Super Soldier in Death's Embrace (and other weird generics)

darkkfan

Algol seemed to have his Risen massacre the villagers, and then seemed to pretend to try to save their life, or swear revenge, or say that their family was safe and he'd protect them. They'd be indebted to him, and then when he brought them back and stripped them of their free will, they'd only have that feeling of debt towards Algol.

Anyone else notice that when the Risen soldier is attacking he has no mask. But when he stops and poses(Like in the screen shot post before) it magically show up?

I did notice that and it makes it seem even weirder. At least it is (sort of) reassuring that the devs were kind of lazy on this model too and then didn't spend too much resources on it. I also noticed that the shield on his arm looks kind of like the fire emblem shield in Chrom's Great Lord class (after chapter 8, of course).

Maybe they had planned to release this as another dlc class?

Hmm... that's interesting. I don't think Super Soldier Zombie Risen Assassin would make much sense as a playable class, though...

I'd like to see what Donny would look like in this class

I did notice that and it makes it seem even weirder. At least it is (sort of) reassuring that the devs were kind of lazy on this model too and then didn't spend too much resources on it. I also noticed that the shield on his arm looks kind of like the fire emblem shield in Chrom's Great Lord class (after chapter 8, of course).

Hmm... that's interesting. I don't think Super Soldier Zombie Risen Assassin would make much sense as a playable class, though...

I'd like to see what Donny would look like in this class

Well maybe they abandoned the class idea partway through and figured they would still use it for something

Algol seemed to have his Risen massacre the villagers, and then seemed to pretend to try to save their life, or swear revenge, or say that their family was safe and he'd protect them. They'd be indebted to him, and then when he brought them back and stripped them of their free will, they'd only have that feeling of debt towards Algol.

His troops massacred villages. Anyone who resisted fiercely was kept alive and dragged off.

He then... scourge-ified them.

...And that Risen Chief looks like he came out of WoW.

I call him the Scourge Soldier.

Do we have any idea what the story is with the villagers in the Outrealms is? Are they just normal people living in a strange place, or are they "less real" than their non-DLC counterparts?

From what I can tell, the Outrealms are just alternate dimensions/timelines.

Realize there's a reason why alternate file MUs and Streetpass MUs are described as "A Mysterious Traveler from the Outrealms". (Yes, the Einherjar have that description too, when they should be described like "An Einherjar summoned from a Card." but that's beside the point)

From what I can tell, the Outrealms are just alternate dimensions/timelines.

Realize there's a reason why alternate file MUs and Streetpass MUs are described as "A Mysterious Traveler from the Outrealms". (Yes, the Einherjar have that description too, when they should be described like "An Einherjar summoned from a Card." but that's beside the point)

Ah, OK, that makes sense.

Still, I certainly regard(ed) alternate file Avatars as less "real" than say, Lissa or Gerome, but I guess I might need to re-think that - other Avatars could travel through time/across realities just like the children characters...