eShop help? (3DS)

Fruity Insanity

So I can't get into the Nintendo eShop on my 3DS... I mean, the Internet *works* (In fact, I'm writing this on 3DS right now.); it's just... I enter the app, and then wait for it to load. It takes a while since my Internet isn't all that fast, but it loads. Then the "jumping shopping bags" appear. After that, it's supposed to say "Ready!" and enter the eShop, right? Well... it doesn't. It *does* say "Ready!", but after that, it just says that there's an error. (And to contact support.nintendo.com)

The eShop isn't under maintenance, I know; and my system is up-to-date, so I really have no idea about what's going on.

The only things I can think of at the moment are:

a) something's wrong with my SD card

and

b) slow Internet.

Which brings me to the question: Do I need faster Internet or something? If I do, then that makes sense, but if I don't, then... I'm stumped.

Help, anyone?

Thanks.

(Man, this took *forever* to type out on my 3DS...)

Did you get a specific error code?

(Although to be honest, the codes aren't particular helpful)

I remember getting tons of errors connecting to the eShop when I first got my 3DS, but I haven't had any problems now.

Have you connected to the eShop before?

Did you get a specific error code?

(Although to be honest, the codes aren't particular helpful)

I remember getting tons of errors connecting to the eShop when I first got my 3DS, but I haven't had any problems now.

Have you connected to the eShop before?

The error code I got was "007-2100".

And yeah, I sort of looked into it, but all I got was "reboot your 3DS" or "try again later" and pretty vague stuff like that.

Also, yes, I *have* connected to the eShop before. (I bought NSMB2 there.) Although, I haven't connected with our current Internet before. The other times, I had faster Internet, which led me to believe that it *might* be the Internet. But then... Other Internet-requiring games and apps work. (Well, Mario Kart 7 doesn't, but I honestly don't really care about that.)

Anyway, I don't need to enter the shop or anything. I just wanted the Swapnote update...

EDIT: And while I'm at it, I've been having problems with NSMB2, too. If I play certain stages, the game corrupts and turns off. I was thinking about redownloading the game, but...

Question: Does the save data get deleted if you delete the game?

If it doesn't, then I'll redownload it.

If it does... then... I don't really want to get every single star coin and 1.5 million coins again... ._.

Edited by FranticforFreeFruityFruit