Fire Emblem Awakening comes out in Europe today!

That's not (super) uncommon - just wait until you pass down Aptitude to Donnel's child (if you pair him up, and if that's what you pass down) - especially if the child is Nah.

So the delivery guy arrived about an hour after my last post. I've been playing it non-stop since on Hard Classic. Chrom and Sumia got married only an instant before

Marth's gender revelation (does this still need to be spoiler-tagged?)

I'm now just about to start Chapter 7.

Also, my first level-up in the game was an all-stats-up on Robin. Lucky me!

Don't worry.

We're very dedicated.

The only thing that stinks is,

that we still have to wait for all that spotpass and DLC content.

You do? Awww man, i was coming in here to ask about that cuz someone on another forum who is a euro was asking about that. Ok.

So this just happened

0b7unJkl.jpg2oHENl4l.jpg

This is actually quite common for Donnel due to Aptitude. I love that skill.

I got the game Tuesday, just finished it, awesoooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got the game tuesday after works, still playing it... (Making pairing takes time...).

I took my artbook yesterday !

I'm so indecided!

I've started on Hard as a Newcomer. Reached chapter 4 and tried the first sidequest (with the kid), and for the first time it got a little bit difficult. I'm really rusty. So I've decided to restart in Normal difficulty, leaving Hard and Lunatic for other playthroughs.

But now I'm undecided if I should be playing the classic mode, as Normal mode is too easy.

Also, am I the only one that doesn't like the pairing thing too much? I like to position my characters next to eachother, but the pairing itself means one less character to play and to receive experience. So I'm always undecided about if I should pair up or not (right now I only do it if I have someone with low HP, to avoid his death).

I'm so indecided!

I've started on Hard as a Newcomer. Reached chapter 4 and tried the first sidequest (with the kid), and for the first time it got a little bit difficult. I'm really rusty. So I've decided to restart in Normal difficulty, leaving Hard and Lunatic for other playthroughs.

But now I'm undecided if I should be playing the classic mode, as Normal mode is too easy.

Also, am I the only one that doesn't like the pairing thing too much? I like to position my characters next to eachother, but the pairing itself means one less character to play and to receive experience. So I'm always undecided about if I should pair up or not (right now I only do it if I have someone with low HP, to avoid his death).

Pairing is really beneficial and once you learn to take advantage of it, things become a lot easier, or even actually possible in some instances. (See: Lunatic Difficulty)

Edited by Rawr

Game is sweet, got it yesterday and been playing like a madman. At first i was hurting for master seals but somehow i got myself a bunch of them by luck. Though going to have to wait ages for my main file char to get married... Silly spotpass characters

"Edit"

Also got Serra for my first spotpass, she sold me a nice physic staff

Edited by Deshiva