Awakening Puzzle

eefara

I'm missing only 10 pink pieces altogether.

3 for FE, 3 for Weegee's mansion, and 4 for i think that brain age one.

Only 10? I'm missing about 300. :P But every time I use a play coin, it gives me one I already have. :P

On the other hand, you will no longer get duplicate pieces from puzzles when these puzzles are only missing pink pieces.

I really wish they would allow you to take 20 to get new pieces. Even with increased speed it takes ages to sink the 300 coins into this thing to get that one piece that you are missing.

Ah I see. xD

Well I pretty much accumulate 300 play coins, and then start using it all up in one go, since I'm sure the majority of the time I get pieces I already have. xD

I used to do that, but now I'm spread thin. Between spending for puzzle pieces, buying stationery, and saving to grow Nemichi (sp?) in Soul Hackers, play coins are more valuable than ever. :D

How do you even get 300 Play Coins 8U I barely get past 60 in a week, and most of it is spent on freakin' Find Mii 2. I hate that game, why do I keep playing it. "OTL

As for the Awakening Puzzle, I finished it, hahah. 8D The only puzzles I need finished are Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Kirby's Return To Dreamland.

Well, my step counter is at 5000 this evening, so in my case I could just change the date and get 50 coins on my average work day.

Way too troublesome though.

Edited by BrightBow

How do you even get 300 Play Coins 8U I barely get past 60 in a week, and most of it is spent on freakin' Find Mii 2. I hate that game, why do I keep playing it. "OTL

As for the Awakening Puzzle, I finished it, hahah. 8D The only puzzles I need finished are Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Kirby's Return To Dreamland.

That's probably how. D: And lol, I have the same issue with Find Mii 1 and 2. I kinda just stopped caring and just went there when I find I passed some people on the train.

Hmmm, I only have like maybe half the 20/40 of the Awakening puzzle, though I think I'm done with the pink pieces. I have no clue on the other puzzles!

Edited by Cordelia

And am I missing something to getting pieces by play coins or can you select which puzzles you get pieces for? If I am... please enlighten me for all I need are those pesky 'blue' pieces.

And am I missing something to getting pieces by play coins or can you select which puzzles you get pieces for? If I am... please enlighten me for all I need are those pesky 'blue' pieces.

I unfortunately know of no way to select which puzzle you want blue pieces for- it's all luck of the draw.