Spotpass characters in barracks... (spoilers)

Book Bro

So I just got a barracks conversation between Yen'fay and Say'ri...and to my surprise, it wasn't generic! I wish I had written it down word for word (oops), but it was basically Yen'fay commenting on Say'ri's smile and asking if she was glad to fight alongside him again, and she answered that he may not be her Yen'fay but she is comforted to see him alive and well all the same.

This makes me think the other Spotpass characters probably must have similar barracks conversations with specific characters... Has anyone ran across any and possibly transcribed them? They may not be concrete supports but they're still cool!

I noticed the same thing recently between Chrom and Emmeryn.

It went something like:

Emmeryn: "Why are you...grinning? Is my face dirty?"

Chrom: "No, I'm just happy to have you back, Emm."

I was happily surprised, since Emmeryn having no supports with Chrom was quite a letdown in my opinion.

So I just got a barracks conversation between Yen'fay and Say'ri...and to my surprise, it wasn't generic! I wish I had written it down word for word (oops), but it was basically Yen'fay commenting on Say'ri's smile and asking if she was glad to fight alongside him again, and she answered that he may not be her Yen'fay but she is comforted to see him alive and well all the same.

This makes me think the other Spotpass characters probably must have similar barracks conversations with specific characters... Has anyone ran across any and possibly transcribed them? They may not be concrete supports but they're still cool!

I noticed the same thing recently between Chrom and Emmeryn.

It went something like:

Emmeryn: "Why are you...grinning? Is my face dirty?"

Chrom: "No, I'm just happy to have you back, Emm."

I was happily surprised, since Emmeryn having no supports with Chrom was quite a letdown in my opinion.

Is the whole conversation special or is it just Chrom's response?

From these it seems to me anyway like only the 2nd character's response is unique and the question is generic, but I'm not positive about this. Can someone confirm/disprove this?

Edited by Walhart

I saw one the other day with Lissa and Emm, and Lissa say that she wanted to be like Emm, or something like that

Oh, and this happened too:

tumblr_ml9mtake881rql8cco1_500.jpg

It's like if she is flirting with Ricken xD

Edited by SniperGYS

Chrom, Lissa, and Emmeryn are all tagged as family members and have unique conversations with each other as a result, which also affects Hubba's testing if you're curious.

Potentially amusingly, Say'ri and Yen'fay are as well.

Nobody else should have anything odd, aside from mother/child, father/child, husband/wife, and (possibly?) sibling conversations.

Edited by Iridium

Cordelia spazzes out when she has a chance to talk to Chrom in the barracks. Tharja has special quotes with the Avatar. Basilio has at least one special quote with Emmeryn, to which she responds with her generic answer:

Basilio: Emmeryn, nothing would make me happier than to fight the next battle by your side.

Emmeryn: Yes...of course. I won't...let anyone harm you.

For reference, Basilio's normal "fighting together" question is:

What do you say you and I team up on the battlefield? I think we're a good fit.

Edit: Oh yeah, Nowi has at least one special quote with Chrom, who knows why. And Lissa has some special quotes with Chrom. (But Chrom himself talks to these two gals with generic qutoes.)

Edited by Tsamimi

Basilio: Emmeryn, nothing would make me happier than to fight the next battle by your side.

Emmeryn: Yes...of course. I won't...let anyone harm you.

Oh, wow.

Not only am I wrong but it seems I've picked up a new ship in the process.

I want these conversations...! I usually either get the SpotPass characters alone or with some other characters they're not related... that I think it's mostly generic.

Nobody else should have anything odd, aside from mother/child, father/child, husband/wife, and (possibly?) sibling conversations.

Damn. I was looking forward to seeing if Gangrel and Emmeryn had special barracks conversations.

Emmeryn and Gangrel have a special convo too

Emmeryn: Why are you... grinning? Is my face dirty?

Gangrel: I should have SCARRED your face, so your brother would end me good and proper...

Emmeryn and Gangrel have a special convo too

Emmeryn: Why are you... grinning? Is my face dirty?

Gangrel: I should have SCARRED your face, so your brother would end me good and proper...

>:( I'm about to bitch slap that jerk

If you're going to bitch-slap him you've gotta do it right.

[/hands Owain the Fire Emblem]

Give him a taste of the one thing he's always wanted, am I right~?

I noticed that Emmmeryn and Lissa had a unique combo, but yeah. Most characters with some form of canon relationship are usually given unique conversations for Barracks and Event tiles.

Curious to see what Gangrel and Aversa would say to each other, personally.

Edited by Timid Taguel

Yes.

If you're going to bitch-slap him you've gotta do it right.

[/hands Owain the Fire Emblem]

Give him a taste of the one thing he's always wanted, am I right~?

More Yes.

Based on what I've read with the hot springs convo he has with Emm, I can't hate him.

Looks up...

Still hates Gangrel's guts.

Gangrel becomes hard to hate after you recruit him. D8 What Gangrel says to Emmeryn makes me sad, he just seeks death so much, and having zero self-worth is sad, even if he did kinda deserve it a little.

Funny thing is, I have seen EmmerynxGangrel fanart on pixiv. Came around the time when the Hot Spring Scramble came out in Japan. True, as far as pairings go, it's not that cracky, and it's pretty miniscule compared to AvatarxGangrel, but hey! XD