Skill set for Female hero Morgan

eztempt

what are your modifiers? (If they aren't + strength, you probably will want a bolt axe & levin sword)

Armsthrift, galeforce, sol(could substitue for another proc skill if you want to) and other stuff... (I don't know what was inherited or what DLC you have so...)

what are your modifiers? (If they aren't + strength, you probably will want a bolt axe & levin sword)

Armsthrift, galeforce, sol(could substitue for another proc skill if you want to) and other stuff... (I don't know what was inherited or what DLC you have so...)

Her mother is Lissa so her modifiers are -1 str +3 mag +1 spd +3 lck and +2 res. She did not inherit anything special.

Armsthrift, Limit Breaker, All Stats+2, Sol and Pavise.

If no DLC, then sub in Galeforce for Limit Breaker and ---Faire(probably Axefaire) for All Stats +2.

Edited by Elieson

Armsthrift, Limit Breaker, All Stats+2, Sol and Pavise.

If no DLC, then sub in Galeforce for Limit Breaker and ---Faire(probably Axefaire) for All Stats +2.

But Galeforce >>> Pavise.

What mode are you playing on? Pavis/Aegis aren't even worth it on the lower difficulties.

If this is for Lunatic Postgame, Galeforce really isn't necessary. Considering nothing will really hurt you anyway on normal no matter what,

God even on normal you don't need Sol.

Roll luna-or-Astra/Limit Breaker/---Faire/Armsthrift/AllStats+2 then.

If this is for Lunatic Postgame, Galeforce really isn't necessary. Considering nothing will really hurt you anyway on normal no matter what,

God even on normal you don't need Sol.

Roll luna-or-Astra/Limit Breaker/---Faire/Armsthrift/AllStats+2 then.

your post

sense it does not make

also by that logic, Pavise really isn't needed since you're not taking any damage

What do you need Galeforcr for in lunatic/lunatic+ Postgame?

And did you notice that he said normal mode -After- I suggested Pavise?

Edited by Elieson

you're right, nobody needs Galeforcr :smug:

but seriously, Limit Break+one offensive skill means there's plenty of room for Galeforce on your main units (cause rallybots)

In my Lunatic file Lucina|Morgan* (Hero) has Limit Breaker / Sol / Aether / Armsthrift / and a skill that varies on how I'm planning to play (Galeforce, Aegis, or Pavise).

(*my Avatar's asset/flaw was also +Def/-Luck)

In this case, Aether is a non-starter, and while I generally swap Galeforce out for either Aegis or Pavise, depending on the role I'm assigning Morgan, on Normal you probably won't need either.

If you're lazy and just want to let enemies break themselves against you, I'd go with LB / Armsthrift / Luna / Astra / maybe-a--faire-skill. If you find that makes her too fragile, swap out one of the last skills for Sol (or Lifetaker, if she's not taking too much damage).

On the other hand, for a more active play-style, you might want LB / Armsthrift / Galeforce / Luna / Astra, and if she's too fragile, swap one of the last two skills out for either Sol or Lifetaker - with Galeforce + Lifetaker, she should be at full health at the start of the Enemy Phase.

This is assuming you have R&R3 for access to LB, of course.

And while you didn't ask for weapon suggestions, I'd suggest Ragnell and-or Helswath, a Levin Sword and-or Bolt Axe, and a Hero Weapon of some kind. Maybe a Superior Edge. If no legendary weapons, then a Tomahawk is OK. If you have the funds, forge everything, since Armsthrift means they'll last a long time (forever, with a good pair-up or LB). On Normal, chances are you won't need an inventory slot free for any Elixirs.

Sorry for the wall of text; I tried to bold the important stuff.

Edited by Euklyd

i'm just going to point out stacking Sol and Aether is kind of a waste

What? No. It means that even when Aether doesn't activate, I still have a chance to heal. Aether is my chance to heal and do extra damage, and Sol is my second chance. Still, that doesn't apply for the OP.

Speaking of which, I know that Aether has priority over Sol. Does anyone know if the skill activation works like:

Roll RN#1 -> Check for Aether against RN#1 -(if not)-> Check for Sol against RN#1

or

Roll RN#1 -> Check for Aether against RN#1 -(if not)-> Roll RN#2 -> Check for Sol against RN#2

?

In the first case, if I have 50 Skill, then I have a 50% of activating a skill; in the second, I've got a 62.5% of activating a skill.

You could try and go for the "unhittable" approach and try all 5 breaker skills.

I got all three Weapon Triangle -breaker skills on Cherche|Morgan my first run, and while it was ...fun, it was kinda underwhelming. Besides, in Normal mode, you're probably dodging enough already. Go with more offensive skills.

I'm having trouble finding the "Sup Nigga" skill, and other than that I can't find many offensive skills. WHY IS THIS GAME RATED T FOR TEEN UGH IT'S NOT EVEN EDGY

:facepalm: Why do you even need a skill for being offensive? You seem to be plenty good at it already...

Edited by Euklyd