We're back from otakon!

Masu

I dont have time to post them now but I got pics of:

A group pic of Game and Watch,luigi,Dr.Mario,Ness Pit and Lucas (but luigi is blocking lucas)

Final Form Ishida Uryuu(Bleach)

Kratos(Tales of Symphonia)

Captain Falco

Kazuki Mutou(Buso Renkin)

Ike(female)

Ike(male)

Neku(The world ends with you)

Zelda

Lulu(FF10)

Sven(Black Cat)

Uzuki,Beat,Shiki,and the 2 reapers with the red and black hoodie(The world ends with you)

Tobi(Naruto)

Lucas with cracker launcher

Kisame(Naruto)

Mr.H and Shiki holding Mr.Mew(The world ends with you)

Some guy from Phoenix Wright. Silver hair and has like a thing that Cyclops from X-men has on his face

Ulquiorra(Bleach)

Roy and Marth(Both females)

Link

Kimimaro(Naruto)

Adult Reborn and Chrome Dokuro(Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Gunner Yuna(FF X-2)

Lucas and Ness with Bat and Stick

Luke Fon Fabre and Zelos Wilder(Tales of the abyss and Tales of symphonia, both females)

King Dedede

Deidara(Naruto)

The 4 main characters from Persona 3...I forgot their names and the main character has no name since you name him(the one with the blue hair in the pic)

Dark Magician Girl(Yu-gi-oh)

Lloyd Sheena Ion and Annie(Tales of symphonia,Tales of the abyss, and Tales of rebirth)

The guy in Nightmare's avatar and sig (Allucard?)

Wonderwice(Bleach)

A very well done Ulquiorra(Bleach)

Soren

Travis Touchdown(no more heroes) Hes doing the recharging motion for the sword also! Its hilarious!

Yamamoto Genryusai(Bleach)

Presea(Tales of Symphonia)

Kenshin and Sanouske

Some girl trying to force my friend to hug a turtle doll

The kid in the huge suit of armor from FMA (Forgot if he was Ed or Al. Im sure its Al)

Some girls in skirts

I actually already had posted some of the first few in another topic.

Edited by MaSu

What videos did you watch

I saw some Code Geass and like 5 mins of Vampire Knight but it was like episode 5 or something so I had no idea what was happening. The train was gonna come to take us back to our hotel so I had to leave.

I saw some Code Geass and like 5 mins of Vampire Knight but it was like episode 5 or something so I had no idea what was happening. The train was gonna come to take us back to our hotel so I had to leave.

I can show you a link to a site that has the first 12 eps of Vampire Knight, and the pro is you can watch it on your Wii.

I can show you a link to a site that has the first 12 eps of Vampire Knight, and the pro is you can watch it on your Wii.

Yeah i've started to watch Code Geass and read Tsukihime after playing Melty Blood for the PS2(The tsukihime fighting game) at the con. Vampire Knight is next on my list.

Yeah i've started to watch Code Geass and read Tsukihime after playing Melty Blood for the PS2(The tsukihime fighting game) at the con. Vampire Knight is next on my list.

Also don't forget after the what's there for Code Geass, there is a second season already up to ep 18 out of 25

Holy shit I didnt know there was a second season! I gotta catch up on tsukihime first. You might like it. Im only on chapter 4 out of 41 and I like it.

Holy shit I didnt know there was a second season! I gotta catch up on tsukihime first. You might like it. Im only on chapter 4 out of 41 and I like it.

Is there a anime for it

Is there a anime for it

Yeah its about 16 eps long but I heard that it was bad compared to the manga so I just went with the manga. I may watch the anime later. Its about this boy who can see "death lines" on everyone/thing and he can cut it with a knife with the utmost ease. Whenever he touches it he goes crazy and cuts the object up so some woman comes and gives him a pair of glasses so he cant see the lines. 8 years later when he's in highschool on his way home his glasses fall off and he sees a woman and he goes insane and cuts her into 17 peices with the knife. The next morning he wakes up only to see her on his way to school and on his way home. She tells him she's a vampire and she needs his help to kill enemy vampires that are loose in the town they live in. Its pretty cool so far.

So are you going to post the rest of these pictures?

Yes after I eat dinner. And clean up and unpack. *remembers that he wants to punch TLS for saying "I'd hit that" for the girl cosplaying as zelda*

I dont have time to post them now but I got pics of:

A group pic of Game and Watch,luigi,Dr.Mario,Ness Pit and Lucas (but luigi is blocking lucas)

Final Form Ishida Uryuu(Bleach)

Kratos(Tales of Symphonia)

Captain Falco

Kazuki Mutou(Buso Renkin)

Ike(female)

Ike(male)

Neku(The world ends with you)

Zelda

Lulu(FF10)

Sven(Black Cat)

Uzuki,Beat,Shiki,and the 2 reapers with the red and black hoodie(The world ends with you)

Tobi(Naruto)

Lucas with cracker launcher

Kisame(Naruto)

Mr.H and Shiki holding Mr.Mew(The world ends with you)

Some guy from Phoenix Wright. Silver hair and has like a thing that Cyclops from X-men has on his face

Ulquiorra(Bleach)

Roy and Marth(Both females)

Link

Kimimaro(Naruto)

Adult Reborn and Chrome Dokuro(Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Gunner Yuna(FF X-2)

Lucas and Ness with Bat and Stick

Luke Fon Fabre and Zelos Wilder(Tales of the abyss and Tales of symphonia, both females)

King Dedede

Deidara(Naruto)

The 4 main characters from Persona 3...I forgot their names and the main character has no name since you name him(the one with the blue hair in the pic)

Dark Magician Girl(Yu-gi-oh)

Lloyd Sheena Ion and Annie(Tales of symphonia,Tales of the abyss, and Tales of rebirth)

The guy in Nightmare's avatar and sig (Allucard?)

Wonderwice(Bleach)

A very well done Ulquiorra(Bleach)

Soren

Travis Touchdown(no more heroes) Hes doing the recharging motion for the sword also! Its hilarious!

Yamamoto Genryusai(Bleach)

Presea(Tales of Symphonia)

Kenshin and Sanouske

Some girl trying to force my friend to hug a turtle doll

The kid in the huge suit of armor from FMA (Forgot if he was Ed or Al. Im sure its Al)

Some girls in skirts

I actually already had posted some of the first few in another topic.

You DID find one!!!

Edited by Princess Kilvas